(11)

It was hard for me to decide. If I reported to the security and informed everyone at the stage, people would be panicked and the concert would become a big mess. But if we didn't do anything, we couldn't save them all and the fire might happen.

"Should we ask Sunbaenim first? Or inform the rest of members?" I suggested, panicked because I never faced such a situation.

"No. I think the reason why Catchers do this because they want to lure us into using our power. Still, how did they manage to get in?" Jin messed up his hair. That was the first time I had ever seen Jin was that frustrated. He was always a positive one.

"Jin, how many details you can see in the future?" I asked again. "I mean, do you see something else besides the fire? Like where the fire comes from? And when did it happen?" 

Jin closed his eyes. "I try to remember it again." 

I bit my lips as I waited for him. Not long after that, he opened his eyes.

"I think it's happened during someone's stage using a fire. But I can't see who it is. The vision was foggy."

"Someone's stage? You mean, someone might use fire for a stage?" I assumed. 

"It can be."

"Can we see the list of performers?" I could give a guess to which idols would use fire for their stage since I followed up their comebacks before I got in here. Hopefully, there wouldn't any surprise stage later.

"I don't know. I'm afraid the staff wouldn't give."

"I think Sunbaenim and I can give it a try." I was about to take off my phone until Jin held my hand, stopping me.

"No, I can't burden them anymore." 

"But, Jin, we need help." I didn't understand Jin at all. It was out of control yet he still tried to do it by himself. If I wasn't intentionally following him, he wouldn't tell me anything.

"But we can't-"

"Even if we don't tell them, the situation won't turn better!" I barked at him, getting frustrated by his stupid mindset. "This situation is out of our limit. I think Sunbaenim might have a better idea to get the schedule. We can ask other members to get ready to evacuate in case the fire is happened for real." I told off my raw plan. I couldn't think of a better idea other than that.

Jin looked bothered, but he nodded. "I will inform everyone then."

"Jin..." I called him. Screw with the honorific call. I still cringed to call him with Oppa. "You can't keep thinking that you have to do everything on your own. Even if you're a beast, you still have your limit." I advised him before he left to go back to the theatre.

Jin nodded. "Come on! We need to be hurry!" He used his usual tone again, back into the bright and positive Seokjin. "And, don't call me by my name only. You're younger than me by three years."

Actually, it's five years, but oh well. "Okay!" I nodded.

We ran from the room and headed to our each destination. Jin with the theatre while I with the waiting room. As soon as I arrived, I burst open the door and rushed to Sunbaenim. I was such a fool for making a scene when coming in. People started to get curious and made a circle on us. Fortunately, they were our staff so it wouldn't be harmful to tell them too since they knew the secret. I immediately told everything about Jin's "vision" and our plan.

Surprisingly, Sunbaenim and the others didn't find my story to be funny. He looked panic and everyone in the room began whispering.

"Fire?! Did Jin-ssi really said that?"