(28)

Pale bluish skin. Red eyes. Long claws. Sharp teeth. 

His face and his body stayed the same, but his humanity was gone. Hoseok had changed. His shining eyes were replaced with bloody red eyes, emphasizing his menacing aura. 

What was he? My brain tried to process, but I still couldn't tell which creature he was. His appearance didn't match to any supernatural beast that I could think of.

However, the biggest problem wasn't his actual identity. We still had something more serious going on.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin cried when he saw the maknae thrown in full strength to the stairs rail, causing a loud sound of metal. Clash! Jungkook winced in pain as he regained his balance back.

"Ah, damn it!" Jimin cursed as he messed his hair up in frustration.

"He is Hoseok, right?" I muttered, still unsure of who I was facing with.

"Don't get close to him." Namjoon shielded me with his arm. "He eats human in his beast form." 

"What?!" I gagged. 

Jin spoke to me. "It would be better if we both wait downstairs and hide from him." 

"What about Yoongi? His hand was bitten by Hoseok!" Yoongi could have lost his hand if he didn't jab Hoseok's eyes as soon as possible! Imagining Hoseok's sharp teeth ripping off Yoongi's big hand made me shivered. Come on, Soo Ah! Don't think of a gory stuff!

"Hyung, I'll heal you." Taehyung walked towards Yoongi, but was halted by Hoseok who seemed didn't want to lose his prey. He stepped forward, ready to launch at Taehyung at any time. 

"Hold him off first!" Yoongi ordered, before crying in pain as he clutched his hand. The blood kept pouring out from his wound. His face started to pale. Cold sweats were visible on his forehead. Panic came striking me in.

At this rate, Yoongi will lose a lot of blood!

"But your hand-!" Taehyung seemed to feel the same as me.

"Use anti-gravity spell or whatever!" Yoongi cut him off again.

"I'll go fetch something to hold the bleeding!" Jin ran down through the stairs. Someone needed to make a plan B. I was still frozen by the sudden event. I couldn't leave Yoongi in his state. My mind was blank, only stared at the fight. I should have been more calculating at that time. I could have done something, but I couldn't. I had never been that helpless before.

"Jimin, Jungkook, cover me!" Taehyung frantically searched for any remaining members.

"Okay!" Jimin moved in front of Taehyung while the witch chanted off a spell in his low deep voice. Jungkook dashed to Taehyung's side, thus forming two complete shields around Taehyung. I quietly moved away and about to catch up with Jin, but the oldest member had went up and brought a box of medical equipment, a white cloth inside a bowl of water. I reached out for the bowl to help him. We immediately rushed to Yoongi and started to apply the temporary treatment.

"Argh!" Yoongi groaned in pain when I wrapped his wound with the damp cloth after squeezing it. My hand was sweating as I gave a little pressure to his injury. Oh, God. His blood kept pouring out as if it had no end. What if he loses his blood sooner? What if he got the infection? I didn't want to lose him. We should have brought him to a hospital but we couldn't. We couldn't possibly bring an injured singer without a clear backstory. Public knowledge would be the worst case scenario if the words got spread out. 

Ehm, what should I do next? I couldn't just keep 'blocking' his blood. If I cleaned the injury with an alcohol, I might severe his wound. I glanced at Taehyung, hoping his fight would be over quickly so he could heal Yoongi immediately.