(29)

A/N: For the room, on the second floor, Soo Ah's room was closest to the stairs, followed by Jimin & J-hope's room and Jungkook's room. On the first floor, Jin and Taehyung's room was closest to the kitchen, followed by RM and Yoongi' room.

Hoseok was tied inside his room and Jimin, so Jimin had to sleep in Soo Ah's room while Jungkook in his own room. The other four still sleep in downstairs, but with Soo Ah, they have to choose either to sleep in one room or one of them shares with Soo Ah.

"Whoa, Soo Ah, that's a huge backpack you're using! Must have a lot of things there." Jimin commented at my backpack.

I bounced my bag, turning slightly at it. "It's not that many, though. I only bring phone charger, some clothes, toothbrush, towel, bath kinds of stuff, iPad-"

"That's not a few, Soo Ah." Jimin halted me first before I went on with the long list. He laughed then. "You look like you'd evacuate somewhere else outside this house. Though, I guess bringing a lot of things is a good option considering the situation." He ruffled his hair.

I wasn't supposed to go upstairs at all on that time being. The whole situation was unpredictable. There might be a possibility that Hoseok could escape and attack me or anyone like Jin before. Of course, we didn't want that to happen again. That's why Namjoon suggested me to bring a lot of things and offered me his black backpack.

It wasn't my idea at the first place. In fact, the bag was half-filled. I only took important things.

"Soo Ah, in case you want to take something from your room, you can call me or ask other members. You have to be accompanied upstairs." Jimin ordered, or so I said. His choice of words made me feel like I was in a mystery movie, where someone was in a dangerous zone that needs a guard to escort him. Well, the danger zone was Hoseok's area and that someone was me.

As if he could hear my thought, suddenly a loud bang came from inside the room, startling me. Jimin jumped as well (He even cussed out. That adorable boy turned out to have a thing on cursing). Then a long growl followed up.

"Are ...your things okay in there?" I'd been wanting to ask this for the whole time. Jimin's things were out of safety considering he shared the room with Hoseok. I could imagine Hoseok throwing away his clothes or his cellphone wildly.

Gosh, that made me pray for his things mentally.

"Well, fortunately, he didn't manage to damage a lot. Only the bed, the table..." Jimin sighed deeply, "and my phone, though."

I clapped my hands together in my head. Rest in peace, Jimin's phone.

"Hey, but at least he's tied up now." I cheered him up. I saw a deep resonance coming from his eyes. Phones have always been our best friend at this age.

"Noona, are you done, yet?" From behind his wooden door, Jungkook popped out his head. His round eyes moved to my bag. I turned around to give him a nod.

Jungkook's gaze then went to Jimin before he smiled mischievously, ready to throw off a joke. "Noona, you have to warn him to not touch your things. You'll never know if he uses your belongings to satisfy his-" Jungkook' ambiguous words were quickly halted by Jimin's hit on his back after dashed at him. Jungkook let out a loud laugh while Jimin kept giving him a curse and a slap back.

Okay, I pretend I don't understand that.

"Don't listen to Jungkook, Soo Ah! I would never do that! I'm a respectful man!" defended Jimin.

"No! You're the most perverted among us, hyung!"

Some of you guys are probably lost in that conversation. I haven't told the situation yet. Jungkook and Jimin were the only people who could sleep upstairs as they are not human and capable to fight Hoseok. Jimin used my room while Jungkook still used his room. Initially, Jimin wanted to sleep with the youngest, but we were afraid that Hoseok gets away and mess up my room so it would be better if someone guarded it (also Jungkook refused to sleep with Jimin because of his smell).