(30)

"Oh, no..." I kept rummaging into my bag but I couldn't find the thing that I needed. I was completely sure that I counted it right, but how come I still miss it?

Jin who was sitting on the floor turned his head to me. He seemed to be memorising his choreography as he counted to eight everytime he made a hand movement to right or to left (I don't have any more idea of what he's doing). He stood up. "What's wrong, Soo Ah?"

"I forgot to bring another-" I immediately halted my words, realising that I was talking with a guy. It would be awkward to mention it to him. I clicked my tongue. "I need to go upstairs." I reached my bag and went to the door.

"Do you want to be accompanied?" Jin stood up as he opened the door for me. "Or you can ask Jimin or Jungkook to get it for you."

I threw my gaze into the floor, a bit embarrassed to finally say it. "I need my underwears."

"Oh." Jin seemed taken aback for a moment, but he regained his composure. He dug up his brain but failed to find a better solution. "I'll call Jimin and Jungkook upstairs then."

"It's okay." I shook my head. "I can go by myself. Besides, Yoongi mentioned yesterday that Hoseok is becoming weaker, right?"

It has been four days since Hoseok transformed and we were all still staying in the temporary room. There weren't any kind of loud noises coming from the room anymore on third day. Hoseok had begun calmer. I'm glad Jimin and Jungkook could sleep in peace finally.

But it didn't mean Hoseok had changed back to normal again. He still carved for human meats, ready to assault us even though he lost half of his powers. When Yoongi and Namjoon checked on him, Hoseok was about to rush them but fell and seemed to struggle to stand up again. He panted hard.

Then, it should be okay to come upstairs alone, right? I only took my underwears, not for a long time. I headed up real quick and skipped over some stairs. I was so energetic for some reason.

I knocked on my door to call out Jimin since he 'owned' the room for a moment. No answer. I turned the doorknob without any hesitation, peeking my head inside.

"Jimin, I'm going in." There was no sight of him. I frowned. Where was he?

Out of my expectation, Jimin managed to keep my room clean, except for the bed though. I wonder what kind of dream he had that he was able to mess with the bed sheet too. Even the pillows were everywhere. I felt like he was battling on the bed rather than sleeping by the look of it.

I suddenly heard Jimin and Jungkook's laugh came out loudly from the other side, which was from Jungkook's room accurately. I huffed. Alright then.

I rushed to my wardrobe which fortunately still left untouched by Jimin judging from the fixed position otherwise I would smack his head. I pulled the lower drawer, revealing tidy folded underwears in a line. I took half of them and stuffed them inside my bag.

I was about to head down when suddenly something invisible pulled me into the next room. Hoseok's room. He was still captivated there. It was my feeling who held me.

How is he? Is he still turning a monster? Can I go see him now?

Curiosity successfully dragged me in. I carefully placed the bag nearby the stairs and lightly stepped to the room.

I tried my best to not make any sound when opening the door so Jimin nor Jungkook wouldn't hear it. Hopefully, they were too busy with their playing.

"Who?..." A hoarse human voice startled me and drew me in. I walked forward, leaving the door kept open.

"Hoseok-ssi?" I called him softly yet filled with doubt. No way. He could speak finally?

"Soo... Ah?"