(16)

"Hyung, have you seen my black shirt?"

"Has anyone seen my lotion?"

"Jungkook-ah, did you take my hat?"

The entire dorm was in chaos. I was surprised seeing the boys were more panicked in packing rather than me. I should be the one who was busy with this kind of thing, but since I didn't have a lot of things to bring (remember Namjoon had thrown away all my belongings, so the only stuff that I had was my clothes, phones, books for schedule, and some girlish things like body lotion and light cosmetics that I brought with Hyunra-ssi.), it didn't take a long time to pack.

We are going to visit Japan for the group's fan meeting and radio shows at two days later. I was about to consider myself as lucky if only I didn't remind myself that I was a kidnapped victim. Sunbaenim had given me a short brief about what I should do in there and their complete schedules. I wanted to thank my little brother for dragged me to watch animes long time ago, hence giving me a small knowledge of Japan language. At least, I wouldn't be lost completely in there.

"Soo Ah , have you seen my lotion?" Jimin suddenly opened my room door, his face was flushed red, maybe running back and forth to find his belongings. I startled by his sudden coming.

"No. And please knock first before you enter." I put down my small notebook that Sunbaenim gave to me to write down the boys' schedules. I needed to re-read it often in case I would forget.

"Sorry." Jimin moved back then. His sad pout made me feel bad for not doing anything. As their manager, I was supposed to give a hand.

"Can I help you with something?" I shouted to Jimin before he left my sight. He halted his steps for climbing down the stairs further and turned his head to me.

"Ah, it's fine. You can just concentrate on packing your things."

"But I have finished." I answered back.

Jimin thought for a second. His eyes moved to above before he snapped his finger and looked at me. "Then, can you ask Jungkook if they see my lotion?" Jimin asked.

Out of all the members, why it had to be Jungkook? It's been four days since that incident but Jungkook was still avoiding me as if I brought garlic with me every time (his weakness is garlic). Before I refused, Jimin had already run downstairs. He wasn't doing this intentionally, right?

Taking a deep breath, I turned and headed to Jungkook's room. I knocked gently. 

"Ah, Jimin-hyung, I had the lot-" Jungkook stopped his words right away when his eyes caught me in front of his door. I grinned nervously.

"Ji-Jimin just ask me to confirm if you have his lotion..." Oh  God, the atmosphere killed me a lot. I gulped a lot, trembling as I waited for Jungkook's response. He let out a big sigh before entering his room and got out again with a small hand lotion. 

Jungkook not saying any word made me felt sadder, realising that he still doesn't want to talk to me. I was about to halt him, letting out all my mind and tried to make up with him but he already slammed the door. I pressed my lips together, trying to look unbothered but it just made me look pitier. My eyebrows were clearly uplifted on one side, forming a visible sad expression.

"Jimin-ssi..." I walked down the stairs, calling out for him but only to discover Namjoon on the couch. He was playing his phone, but his head soon lifted and looked at me.

"Jimin is in Suga's room." He answered. "What's wrong?"

He must have noticed my clouded expression. Should I tell him about my concern? "Nothing. It's just... Jungkook is still avoiding me."