(19)

"Let us welcome, Bangtan Boys!"

I watched from the big glasses that allowed us to see the broadcasting room. The boys were awkwardly picked their seat as they bowed to the presenter. I, on the other side, was sitting amazedly, even Sunbaenim couldn't help but smile at my action.

"Your first time in a radio station?" he whispered since we weren't allowed to make a loud noise.

I nodded in excitement. "I'm a little bit nervous honestly," I confessed.

"It's a normal thing." Hyunra-sunbae tap my shoulder. "When I first worked as their staff, I got nervous as well."

"Ah, speaking of which, Sunbae..." I focused all my attention on Hyunra-sunbae. "How did you able to work as a staff?"

Hyunra-sunbae wasn't their stylist or their make up team, but she was responsible for preparing for the clothes and checked up their things. She did half of my job truthfully, but the differences were, I took control of their schedules and watched them from up close. Though I was quite close with Hyunra-sunbae, I didn't know anything about her except that she was three years older than me.

Hyunra sunbae looked hesitate for a moment, so I quickly cut her off. "It-It's okay if you don't want to tell. I'm just curious, that's all."

"No, it's fine." Hyunra shook her head, her one ponytail flew according to her head movement. "It's not that long actually." she took a deep breath before released it and continued the story.

"I was less the same as you." She smiled bitterly. "I was walking home from karaoke last year." She started her story as she lifted her head, looking at the ceiling. "And then, when I turned to an alley for a shortcut, I accidentally Suga-ssi wounded pretty heavily while Jimin was beside him. His stomach was stabbed deeply and his blood kept pouring out. Even his white jacket was stained a lot by the colour of red."

The image of Suga stood in a lot of effort as he clutched his bloody stomach while Jimin tried to defend him appeared in my head. I gulped. My heart aches by itself, couldn't bear to imagine it.

"It turned out at that time Suga-ssi was attacked by a Catcher." Sunbae tucked her hair behind her ear, her fingers were trembling. She seemed a bit traumatized by that moment. "I think that time, Jimin was too panicked so when he saw me witnessing them, he immediately hit me-"

"Wha-? He hit you?!" Wow. That's a surprising move coming from someone gentle and shy like Jimin.

"He didn't hit me that hard. He just hit my back neck on a right spot, so I lost consciousness right away. When I woke up, I was already at their office. Suga-ssi had gone to the hospital."

"And then, you started to work for them?"

"You can say that." Hyunra Sunbae giggled. "They started to explain everything. I thought I was drunk because I had a bit alcohol before. But I realised it was all real, I signed the contract and I started to work there. I had to quit my old job because of this."

That's an interesting yet scary story. Compare to me, Hyunra-sunbae was luckier than me. If she only lost her job, I lost everything. I lost my identity, my family, my school, my friends. Everything. That's why I only had them. My life was only for them.

"Thanks for the good work."

The broadcasting door was opened, the boys started to have their way out one by one. They thanked each every staff in there.

"How's the broadcast?" I asked Jimin who came out first.

"It went pretty well, I guess." Jimin clutched his black jacket as if his heart ached. "My heart can't stop beating fast."