(23)

The next day, I recharged from the hospital and immediately went to the place where Sunbaenim was locked in. Hyunra-sunbae didn't tell me a single clue where the place was. She wanted to keep it a secret and a surprise for me. But even she told the location, I didn't know where because I wasn't familiar with Japan area. I was surprised when Yamamoto san brought me to an inn, the last place I thought of.

"Why are we in an inn?" I asked Hyunra Sunbae, who helped with the administration stuff and packed my things earlier. She accompanied me for the half of the day. Sunbae jumped out from the van and lend out her hand to help me get out. I grabbed her hand and hoped out.

"It's not an inn," Sunbae answered as she trailed on mysteriously. I frowned. It was clearly said 'Fukamutsu Inn' (there's an English name below the Japanese words. I couldn't read the words.) on the board sign.

Sunbae pushed the single glasses doors and let me in first. A maid welcomed us as we went through the door.

"Room 132." Sunbae spoke clearly to the maid with a low voice. The maid's expression went darkened as she pressed her lips together, then she turned around and started walking.

"This way."

Okay, the atmosphere reminded me of a spy movie when the spy walked into a shop but turned out to be a secret hiding place for the organisation. I clumsily followed behind Hyunra sunbae and the maid, trailing through a small corridor with dim lights and entered a room.

The room wasn't that big, and it looked like a storage room, filled with some boxes and shelves that had books in there. Some big equipment like table and fans were in there too. 

It was a storage room literally. The air in there looked dusty as I looked the small particle flowing from my eyes. Heck, there was even a spider web on the corner of the room, it was so visible.

Why are we in a storage room? That question kept flowing inside my head thousand times.

The maid walked calmly and crouched on the floor carefully since she was wearing some kind of Yukata. She knocked the floor around five times.

Okay, what is she doing? I titled my head in confusion.

I was startled by a sound of creak coming from the floor. The board that the maid knocked on turned out to be an underground passage door, being lifted from below by someone else I couldn't see because of the darkness. Or maybe there was some kind of mechanism that allowed it to open by itself when knocked for five times. That would be amazing.

The maid circled around the door and held the door up, revealing a hidden passage leading to the underground. I held my breath, first time seeing something like this in my entire life. Ever since I worked as BTS manager, I witnessed a lot of amazing things. Including that spy scene!

I felt like a real spy. I could imagine myself becoming like the spy from Kingsman movie. or James Bond. 

"Let's go." Hyunra sunbae walked ahead and bend down a little as she carefully stepped on the stairs. I could hear the sound of wooden stairs, sounded old and rusty ready to break anytime. I became nervous, afraid that I might fall when walking down the stairs.

I joined Sunbae a while later, carefully put my right foot on the stairs, and then left foot, before leaning forward to avoid hitting the ceiling. Ugh, the more I walked down, the darker it was. Fortunately, the stairs weren't a lot as I thought, it only took ten steps to arrive at the underground.

Bam! The maid closed the door from upstairs. Scared me a little with the sound. I didn't see anyone nor anything in there (it seemed the door literally used a mechanism). I was completely blind in there. There was no light.