5

"Here." Jimin lent me a box of tissue. I took piles and wiped my tears with them. Jimin stayed with me, taking a seat on the couch on my left side.

"I'm sorry for making things hard for you." He scratched his head, "Maybe we shouldn't have invited you to eat with us."

A brief silence came amidst until Jimin spoke, maybe trying to relieve the atmosphere.

"You know, you're not as hysteric as our previous managers."

"You mean your previous kidnapping victims?" I threw sarcasm.

Jimin nodded, "We didn't kidnap them, though. We just brought them here nicely and treated them like our guests. But, they still weren't calm, hence threatening to call the police or search for a knife to defend themselves. It took us several hours to calm them down before PD-nim offered them a contract."

He sighed, "It's our company policy to offer a witnesser a job position in the company, so we offered them a place and they agreed to become our temporary manager. It was intended to help our main manager as well as changed their mind so they could see how the Catcher deals with us. But instead, they stabbed us from our back and left without any traces. I guessed we were afraid of foreign witnessers since then."

"So if there are a hundred witnesses, you're gonna give all of them a job in your company?" What a stupid decision. They could at least be more careful as an entertainment company.

Jimin chuckled, "Of course not. We're just offering, and it's only for them to understand the situation better. But, my point is, you're actually calmer than I thought. I expected a flying chair and a knife threatening us."

I did almost throw a chair.

"So, you're saying that I'm strange..." I concluded.

'No, that's not what I meant. If I were you, I would hysteric and started to break things here. Your response reminds me of Yoongi-hyung. Calm, and able to control your emotion."

"I am not," I mumbled as my hand gripped at used tissues. If he was true, I wouldn't have cried in front of people twice, let alone in front of the culprits. It was embarrassing. The boys' dinner was halted thanks to it.

Jimin was about to say something when suddenly Namjoon came approaching us. He cleared his throat to steal our attention, especially to me. He gazed at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked coldly. I nodded.

"Good. Can I talk to you for a moment? I want to explain about your job."

A job? I remembered PD-nim said the same thing about giving me work despite my young age. I frowned.

"Jimin, you can go back to your room," Namjoon ordered to the younger member. When he stood up and left me, I felt the couch emptier than ever without someone comforting by my side. Namjoon sat on the opposite couch. He folded his arms.

With Jimin going back to his room, there were only Namjoon and me in the living room. Jin and Jungkook were still eating the dinner in silence, while Taehyung had just finished and walked upstairs. Yoongi and Jimin had lost their appetite because of the drama so they would come back later.

I felt bad for taking away their cheerful atmosphere, but it's not like they didn't do the same thing to me too. I had a right to take revenge.

I waited for Namjoon to start his briefing. He took a deep breath before finally started, "From tomorrow, you will be working as our manager."

I tensed for a moment before ready to argue back, "As I said, I'm still underage-"

"You're not in here." He fought back.