7

I wonder if locking Jimin inside the room was a good idea or not.

Although he was still sleeping under Taehyung's spell, I couldn't stop worrying about the room's furniture. What if he suddenly woke up and tried to wreck the entire room? I glanced at Jungkook who looked troubled, probably by the same issue I was thinking about, except that the room was his.

Meanwhile, the other members seemed to be more at ease. The incident wasn't their first one.

"So, Jimin is a werewolf." I spoke out, "I didn't expect that."

"Sorry, we didn't tell you beforehand. We were waiting for his transformation so he could heal himself." Namjoon spoke out.

"Do you mean, you were waiting for his regeneration power?" I repeated.

"You guess it right!" Hoseok praised.

I frowned. What if he got killed before his transformation started? These guys were reckless and dumb.

My heartbeat went rapidly as I began hearing a soft growl coming from the door.

See? What did I just say?

"What if he... your furniture..." I turned to Jungkook while imagining Jimin wreck-havoced the room. My mouth was gagged-opened.

"Tae-hyung's spell should have weakened his power." Jungkook shook his head, "Besides, he's probably more eager to leave the room rather than destroy things there."

"What?" My eyes bulged out, "Really?"

"I'd seen his transformation thrice that I started reading his movement. Firstly, he would try to break the door to get out. If he failed, he would jump around to recognize the room with his senses and try to find another way out. If he couldn't find any way out, that's when he tried to destroy all nearby things."

...I was actually surprised that Jungkook knew Jimin's behavior like an owner reading his pet's behaviors.

Just as he finished, we suddenly heard a loud bang from the door. Two times. Three times. It must be Jimin trying to break the door. The push was getting stronger as the doorknob struggled to hold on.

Then, when the door finally barged from the inside, I found another surprising view in front of me.

Jimin was no longer in the human body. He had turned into a whole wolf. His fur had changed darker than before. He growled as his eyes started to scan us one by one.

As if he wanted to hunt all of us!

I yelped in shock when Jimin began charging at us. Taehyung had lent his finger, ready to cast a spell. Jungkook moved his right foot forward, while Namjoon clenched his fist. Jin and Hoseok stepped back to evacuate, pulling me out from the battle area.

The wolf eventually dashed into Jungkook. The vampire was alerted. He opened his arms as Jimin jumped to him, causing both of them to fall.

I stared in shock as Jungkook struggled to prevent feral Jimin from biting him.

"Jungkook, hang on!" Taehyung shouted as he cast a spell on Jimin. His mouth began to incite lines of an unknown language before a spark glowed from his finger.

As the werewolf began to look weaker and sleepier, Jungkook immediately pushed him from him.

"Is he going to be like that until tomorrow morning?" I asked while Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon carried unconsciousness Jimin as Hoseok opened the youngest's room door wider. The door currently could no longer be closed as its knob had fallen.

"Well, more or less. He will regain his control soon after midnight."

"What do you mean?" I frowned.