8

"Have you heard the latest news?"

"No. Why? Is there a hot gossip?"

"There's a foreigner who got abducted and robbed here. Somehow, no one witnessed her at all, even the hotel staff. The president had to step up since their ambassador kept demanding a huge investigation."

"My God, what a huge mess. Does the culprit think at all? Why would he kidnap a foreigner?"

"The victim was a teenager. She came here for fan signing."

"Poor girl. I hope the case doesn't affect our tourism. My husband works in a tourism attraction-"

I tried to maintain my poker face, but it was difficult. My ears had gone warmer as I felt consciousness of their topic. They were talking about me. Everyone on the bus was talking about my case. Two high school students standing beside me were discussing my whereabouts. Two old women behind whom I eavesdropped were speaking about me. A middle school student in front of me was scrolling through his phone, reading an article about my news. Did people on the back row also read the news? Did they discuss it with their friends through chatroom?

I could lose my sanity at that moment. I gripped my bag, knuckles turned into white. It was a relief that Taehyung's spell protected me from people recognizing or noticing my pale face.

No witnesses. No evidence. No tracks were seen on the crime scene nor my hotel room. The CCTV on the hallway didn't help at all as it only showed me leaving around 3 AM. The police tried to use a high-technology computer to track me, but they still failed. The case was reported as one of the hardest kidnapping cases in the country. The fact that it involved a foreigner made it worse as my country ambassador kept demanding another investigation. People from my place also demanded justice, spreading a hashtag and a petition. There was a talk that the police might leave out the case as the investigation didn't make any progress.

The scene of my family begging the reporters and polices replayed inside my head. All their faces were on every news headline because I was half-Korean and went missing for an idol's fan signing. The group was mentioned as well. Their fanbase helped to spread my face on a missing people poster. Even other group fans helped too, which made me touched seeing everyone united.

I might have made a huge mess. But even if I surrendered myself to the police, what should I say? That an idol group kidnapped me? That I should say everything about beasts and Catchers issues? The police would throw me into a mental asylum and I would be infamous.

And not to mention, one of the police might be a Catcher. Ugh.

I nearly missed my stop. I jumped from my seat and quickly pressed the 'stop' button, right when the bus was about to go again. The driver opened the door again while glaring at me.

Taehyung's spell was incredible. No one has succeeded in recognizing my face, despite I was in every day's news headline. They didn't notice either when interacting with me, including talking. Though, he did say that I shouldn't be close to a stranger too much since it might break the spell slowly.

By the time I arrived at the dorm, it was nearly dinner time. I stayed at the hospital for 8 hours (quite a dedication). Sunbaenim asked me to watch over Yoongi for the day until his turn in the evening.

I admit it was boring there, and Yoongi's quietness didn't help at all. He was busy reading his manga, completely ignoring me. I spent half of my time laying down on the couch (good thing they rented a VIP room, otherwise I had to sleep on a chair with my head on Yoongi's bed).

When I entered the dorm with my spare keys, I found four boys were sitting in the living room.

"Hyung, is that you?" Taehyung drifted his eyes from the television screen, "Oh, Soo Ah, welcome home." He went back to his game.