4

"PD-nim?"

Namjoon knocked on the blurry glass door, before proceeding to come in. He gestured for me to follow him. I used my chance to examine the room once we got in.

The office was small yet comfortable. It wasn't as elite as a director's office seen in any Korean drama, but at least it had a clean space and neat. There was only a main table where PD-nim sat, and two chairs opposite of him. I looked behind, realizing that the whole office was surrounded by blurry glasses. People could look there if they tried hard enough.

"She's here." Namjoon nodded at a guy sitting behind the desk. I recognized him somehow. He was seen at several backstages videos. I forgot his name somehow, so let's just call him PD-nim.

"Welcome, please sit down." I was reluctant to accept his offer, but seeing Namjoon sat on the chair made me awkward if I decided to still stand. PD-nim kept his smile as I sat opposite him. His expression was similar to Jin's, gentle and comforting. There was an instant moment where I forgot that I was forced to be here.

"Namjoon had given you your new name, right?" PD-nim folded his arms, "So, I guess I had to call you by that too."

It wasn't like I had a choice.

"Do I have to leave, PD-nim?" Namjoon asked.

"No, you can stay if you want. I'll explain briefly to her about the situation."

"Oh, okay then." Namjoon nodded.

"So, Soo-Ah..." I almost asked whose name it was, but then I noticed I was the only girl in the room. Ugh, Soo-Ah. Soo-Ah. Honestly, it was a beautiful name, giving an impression of an elegant and calm girl. But, I still prefer my old name. "First of all, I want to apologize if we make you feel uncomfortable due to our rough method. We don't want to take a big risk, so we choose to take you by force."

"You don't need to hit my head, though." I instantly slapped my mouth after it slipped. Jenny, I knew you lost your hope, but that didn't mean you had to be suicidal.

Fortunately, PD-nim just laughed it off, "Did the member do that to you? I'd like to apologize again in their name, then."

"I'm sorry, PD-nim, Soo-Ah." Namjoon bowed slightly to PD-nim, and then to me.

"Anyway, back to the topic, Soo-Ah, do you have any questions before I start to explain?"

A lot. But, somehow, the question that came out of my mouth was the dumbest question I ever thought, "Is this real?"

Of course, the reaction that I got was his laughing, "It's real. You're not dreaming."

At least I knew I wasn't dreaming.

"Can you... please explain what is happening? Why did Jungkook kill someone? Why was he bitting her neck? Why was Yoongi so powerful that he could punch the wall? Why am I being kidnapped? What risk are you talking about?" I threw out all the questions.

PD-nim suddenly leaned forward. His gaze changed heavier as his smile disappeared, "Soo-Ah, have you heard of supernatural tales or old legends?"

"Like what?" I frowned.

"Let's just say, vampires, werewolf..."

"Yes...?" What was he going for? Why the conversation suddenly directed to fictional Halloween tales? My heart started racing as I tried to think about what was he gonna talk about. Then, the image of Jungkook that night landed at my head, slamming me with an obvious fact.

No, don't tell me-

"The truth is, they are real."

"Huh?" I frowned.