(12)

Third P.O.V

"You're not eating?" The first staff slurped his noodle while staring at his friend, Soohyun sitting in front of him. His finger fiddled around with his phone, waiting for a new from his junior. She hadn't given him any update at all.

"I think I lost my appetite," Soohyun replied. Truthfully, he didn't feel hungry from the start.

"It's because your junior isn't here? Such a strong solidarity." The second staff joked. He put his chopsticks and lifted his long aluminium spoon to drink the ramyeon soup.

Soohyun just nodded. He wasn't in a mood of joking around.

"You look serious? Is there something wrong?" The first one asked as he put down his phone after playing with his phone for a while.

"No, everything's fine-"

"Something happened with your kids?"

Soohyun raised his eyebrows. The kids that they were mentioning are BTS. "No, they're fine."

"You know, you can talk to us about anything, we won't tell anyone. I bet your group annoys you sometimes. We once faced some annoying idols so we understand your feeling."

"They're good. And they're not annoying." Soohyun squinted his eyes.

"For real? We can keep secret so don't worry about getting fired by the company."

"You keep saying as if they're bothering me which isn't true at all."

"Is that so?" The second staff put his spoon on the table. His eyes were mocking. "I heard something is going on in that group."

"What do you mean?" Soohyun started to suspect something from his friends' looks. He felt the talk suddenly drifted to a different topic. He didn't like this direction. 

"I heard that they are... not human-"

Suddenly the second staff pushed the table just as the first staff threw his chopsticks and jumped from his chair.

"Wha-" it was too late to react. Soohyun fell from the chair when the table was pushed to him. He quickly stood up and...

The second staff threw a punch at his face, causing him to stumble back and a kick landed on his stomach not long after that.

As if it wasn't enough, Soohyun felt something cold metal touched his temple head, halting him to move. He then heard a scream from afar, sounded like it belonged to an old lady voice. The ahjumma from behind the counter.

"Don't move!"  The first staff shouted from his behind. He locked Soohyun's neck using his arm and slowly made him stood up straightly. The second staff walked to the counter and slammed it, scaring the old lady.

"Ahjumma, hand over your phone now."

The old lady trembled. She replied in a weak voice, "I left my phone in my house."

Suddenly, the fire alarm rang from the ceiling speaker. The first staff clicked his tongue.

"Tch!"

It must be Soo Ah's doing,  Soohyun thought. She must think to make a fuss to stop the fire.

"You look less tense  Soohyun-ah." The gun dug deeper into his skin, making Soohyun flinched. "Is the fire alarm one of your doing?"

"I don't know what are you talking about." Damn. Soohyun never thought that his close friends are Catchers.

"Don't lie. We know you're hiding something." The second one came and took out a pocket knife and pointed it in front of Soohyun's face. "Our organisation has long suspected BTS for years. One of your trainees is not human."