(10)

After working as the manager, I had to go to the office way earlier before the boys. I had to wake up, get ready and have breakfast by myself before departing to the office building just blocks from here in quick time. I even went out before the boys woke up. But they deserved a rest though since they sometimes practised until midnight.

I was quite surprised that I was able to adapt in here when I only lived for a week with the boys. So far, they were nice to me. And, there weren't any of incidents again ever since the last two.

Believe it or not, I still hadn't found out some of their beast sides like Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin. 

But working in here, I nearly forgot my first objectives. Honestly, I adapted to this new life. I was busy that I didn't have time to think anything else but the boys. I realised that being an idol was exhausting. Not only I had to keep with their schedule, but I had to watch them out from their fans. Some of the people sent them ridiculous gifts like a threat letter. I had to choose from these fan gifts which one was harmless and should be given to the boys.

And I only worked for three days which mean I was in there for a week.

"Are you purposely putting me in this job so I can't have time to think of an escape plan?" I asked bluntly once I went home and saw Namjoon playing his MacBook sitting on the couch. He glanced at me surprisingly.

"Welcome home, Soo Ah." He ignored my question.

"Your plan works anyway." I stretched my arm.

"But didn't you promise to us that you take care of us?"

Well, that's true. I even made a contract with them. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that."

"Why are you apologise?" He laughed. I continued walking and headed upstairs.

Such a long day. After jumped to the bed, I reached out for my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I made a new account since I wasn't allowed to access my old accounts. Even if I wanted to, they blocked it. I couldn't follow my friends or my family' accounts as well as they were watching me. Thus, I only followed favourite artists or meme accounts.

The only thing that made me exciting was that I had an access to their Twitter. It was turned out that the account was owned by the members, PD-nim, and the manager. I was one of the lucky one.

But, I couldn't play with it. I only had to watch their tweets.

Anyway, I was wondering. What kind of beasts are the rests? Should I ask them? What if I accidentally touched their sensitive spot?

My life is on their hands!

At the end, I didn't manage to ask them. We were busy with the upcoming concert. The boys will perform at a music festival at Busan.

It was still early in the morning yet I felt exhausted.

"Soo Ah, can you get their bag in the van? I forgot to bring them!" Sunbaenim shouted.

"Okay!" I replied back as I quickly ran out from the dressing room.

I must say, there were a lot of idols in there. I recognised most of them. My jaw dropped when the first time I came here.

Lia must be jealous if I told her. But I wasn't in a right situation to do that.

"Soo Ah!"

I turned around to see someone catching up on me.

"I help you." Jin offered. He was in his stage uniform and styled hair, but yet to wear makeup.

"Ah, it's fine. I can bring them."