(17)

As soon as we arrived in Japan, we rested in the hotel first to prepare for the radio show tomorrow. I shared the room with Hyunra-sunbae. Right after we finished unpacking our things (there weren't many we put out from our luggage), suddenly there was a knock on the door. I peeked through a small hole.

I opened the door after recognising Jimin on the outside with Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Soo Ah, do you want to go outside for a walk?" Jimin offered. Honestly, I was tired not because of the long journey from the airport to the hotel, it was also because of the shock. I was just getting used to Korea, and then suddenly I moved to Japan. The environment was a big difference for me to handle. In just a month, I'd been in three places. My home town, South Korea, and Japan.

But then again, it would be a shame if I missed a time to stroll the town. Tokyo looked beautiful to me. During the ride, I kept looking at the building, the people, and the houses. I couldn't believe I went to Japan, the country that I had never thought of to visit.

"Soo Ah?" Taehyung called me out, waking me from my daydreaming and a long thinking to make a decision. I smiled.

"I join!" I answered excitedly. "I'll go take my bag first."

Our hotel was nearby a busy intersection, so we can take a walk to the stores directly. We went down with an elevator. In there, Taehyung wrote the invisible spell to us. He began chanting words as his right-hand glowed pointing at us. 

Hm? I thought he was supposed to cast on each person, but he never said it had to be specifically on one person though.

As soon as the elevator arrived at the ground floor, Taehyung pulled his hand right away and hid it behind his back. We left the elevator when the door opened. Amazingly, no one seemed to notice us. Taehyung's spell worked!

Would it be nice actually to walk around freely like this? My eyes looked at people who were walking past us, didn't look bothered by our presence at all. Hence, their eyes didn't even move to us at all. We were invisible.

Right when the automatic door slid open, inviting the breeze to welcome us, my eyes widened to see the crowd. Jimin nudged my arm, grinning after saw my reaction.

"You look surprised." he gave me his eye smile.

"First time going to a Japan street." I grinned. I felt like a cave man all of sudden.

We made a way through the crowd as our eyes travelled to the unfamiliar environment. The boys must have gone to Japan before, unlike me who never touched Eastern Asia country previously. The night in that street felt alive. So many people hanging out with their date or friends. No one noticed us. I looked at  Hoseok and Jin who were laughing together while Jimin and V playing around. I wouldn't expect that they were celebrities if V didn't cast the spell.

I was surprised when I found Jungkook walking beside me. It's been a while since we made up, but the awkward feeling still left among us.

"Why don't you walk first with them?" I offered.

"You'll be left  behind." He replied kindly.

"Of course not! I'll be watching all of you from behind."

"I can't risk losing you in the crowd." Jungkook stared at me with a worried look. Just after he said that someone bumped my shoulder from behind and paced passing me. A worker.

"You're right," I admitted defeatedlY. I completely blinded in that area, so I should be more careful and stick with the boys.

"Oi, Jungkook, Soo Ah, hurry!" Jin shouted from ahead as he passed through a zebra cross. The others had already waiting for us at across the road. We were about to walk until the lamp changed into red and we had to stop.