9

Taehyung's prediction may sound absurd, but he was right at the end. Yoongi did come home from the hospital around two days later with his perfectly healed bones. The doctor couldn't make any comment over his shocking healing process time since all the tests showed them good results. They just prescribed him antibody and calcium tablets for procedures.

"For a human, your healing takes too fast," I commented as I guided him to the elevator. Yoongi grinned.

"It's a gift from my power."

"The catcher will mistake you for a beast, you know."

The man shrugged, "Well, they're not completely wrong. I'm not a fully human, after all."

"I thought your body is." I squinted.

"My power isn't."

I decided to zip my mouth. There was no point to continue the conversation. Since Taehyung wasn't with us to cast a spell, Yoongi had to take a detour to the basement to avoid people. Sunbaenim picked us up with our van.

This is where a Catcher stabbed Jimin, a sense of alert washed over me as we came out from the elevator, walking into the basement door.

"I heard Jimin got hurt." Yoongi spoke out, "Namjoon told me."

I nodded.

"He changed into his true form, didn't he?"

I nodded my head again.

"How was he?" Yoongi cautiously glanced at me, "Did he do anything... to you?"

"No..." I shook my head, "He did fight with the others, though."

"I see..." For some reason, he looked down. Maybe because he didn't like to hear his members fighting against each other?

My voice drowned as the van had arrived. Yoongi didn't ask any more about Jimin to me, nor to Sunbaenim on our way. He kept glancing at the window, watching the streets blurred by as the van sped up. By the time we stopped in front of the dorm, Yoongi jumped and walked to the front door.

"Thank you for your work, Sunbaenim." I began to notice that people here usually thanked each other for their hard works. Sunbaenim looked stunned seeing my unusual greeting, but he did smile at me.

When he went away to return to the company building, I lifted Yoongi's bag and stumbled through the front door.

"You should talk if you want me to help." Yoongi stepped back and helped me carrying the heavy bag.

"I can handle it." I pouted, though I did need help.

"Hyung!"

In the living room, all members - except Jimin - had been waiting for us.

"Hyung, long time no see!"

"How's your foot?"

"If it still hurts, I wouldn't be sent home." Yoongi grumbled as he rubbed his neck, "But I still can dance, so the doctor said."

"You don't have to force yourself if you can't." Hoseok looked worried.

"Where's Jimin?" Yoongi quickly changed the subject, noticing a missing member.

"I'm here." The missing member came out from the toilet, "What is it?"

As Jimin approaching us, Yoongi took a long gaze at the younger. His eyes traveled throughout the body, making Jimin feel awkward by the stare.

"Wha- What's wrong, hyung?"

"Come here." Yoongi's hand gestured toward Jimin to get closer to him. Jimin hesitated for a moment, unsure of what was the older's objection before he trusted and stepped towards him. As soon as he got closer, Yoongi wrapped his hand around Jimin's shoulder, hugging him tightly.