(21)

"Hyung, why?" Namjoon rose up quickly. I saw his hands trembling in shock. I glanced at my both hands, trembling as well, probably because of the sight in front of us back then.

Sunbaenim still held his gun aiming at us, his face was cold and he showed no reaction. Even when Namjoon cried out calling his name, he didn't move.

"Soohyun Hyung, we try to save you! You don't have to be afraid anymore. Come, let's go home!" I could tell from Namjoon's face that he was confused, unbelieving of what he saw. We were trying to save Sunbaenim but ended up getting attacked by him too. If it was a joke from him, it wasn't funny at all. I looked at Sunbaenim once more. He didn't look like he was scared a little bit.

"I'm sorry, Namjoon-ah. My family are in their hand." 

"Namjoon!" As my eyes caught Sunbaenim's finger about to press the trigger, I pulled Namjoon and brought him to escape from there. Fortunately the bullets missed us and we hid behind a container (it seemed that it was used for transporting stuff to the ships). I winced as another bullet hit the container, causing a loud sound that hurt my ears.

"Namjoon, I think Sunbaenim  is threatened." I heard he was saying something about his family, but strangely, he looked calmer than we expected as a hostage. I meant, even if he was really threatened, he would show us his scary face or any doubts in his moves. Instead of it, he calmly pulled the trigger to us and turn on different side. 

Namjoon's face hardened. He clicked his tongue. "The Catchers might have done something to them that makes him turning his back on us."

"What the hell, Hyung?!" I heard Suga's shout from another side. He must have seen Sunbaenim in the enemy side. I could imagine his shock face since I couldn't take a peek in order to hide from Sunbaenim.

"We need to get in to the van first." Namjoon made a plan. "That's our priority. Just keep running ahead and don't look back, okay?"

I nodded. That was my entire plan, except for not looking back. I would probably have an urge to take a look at the battle.

"Hoseok and Jimin will open the door once we appeared." Namjoon stood up. "As soon as the way is opened, we will run."

I nodded again. I turned around slowly and sat up, taking a peek at the battle. Sunbaenim wasn't looking at us nor heading to us, but instead, he was walking to the fight. Every step he took made our hearts raced faster.  Suga looked froze while Jungkook still pinned down the catcher, his face showed the same reaction as the older one.

"Release him." Sunbaenim aimed the gun at Jungkook. Jungkook only stared at him in confusion. His eyes widened wide.

"Sunbaenim, snap out your mind!" Suga shouted. I could see from his right foot movement and his hand, he looked conflicted whether he needed to hit him or not. 

"Don't waste time." Sunbaenim stepped closer, he suddenly adverted his gun to someone else and quickly pulled the trigger. Right after the shot was heard, I heard Taehyung's scream.

"Argh!"

"No!" I nearly screamed, but my hands quickly covered my mouth. I couldn't let Sunbaenim saw both of us in here, otherwise, our escape plan would fail.

"Taehyung-ah!" Suga shook Taehyung's body, as the younger one clutched his stomach. His teeth were gritted to hold off the pain. Jungkook looked shocked. He lowered his guard, causing the Catcher to be able to break off his pin and sent him a kick. Jungkook landed on the ground a meter from Catcher.

"Darn y-" Before Suga could react, the Catcher punched him in his face, strong enough to knock him down. Suga was sent back to the ground, he later coughed several times before spitting out some blood. Blood?! My eyes widened in horror.