(14)

"Here it comes again."

"Soo Ah, hide behind me."

I dashed to Namjoon and hid behind his back. We were standing cautiously, anticipating Jimin's transformation. It already passed midnight, and Jimin had shown a sign of transforming. I wanted to see the transformation, but my view got blocked by the boys' back.

"Why am I always standing in front of you?" Yoongi complaint. He stood in front all of us, becoming a shield.

Suddenly, I heard a growl. I gripped Namjoon's shirt, getting nervous.

"Shit!" Everyone walked back as Yoongi held down the werewolf using his force. I held my breath, watching the small wrest between Yoongi and Jimin in beast form.

"Argh! Taehyung! Do something!" Yoongi shouted. He looked struggled to hold back the wolf. His hand kept pushing Jimin's fur body while his face avoided the claw swinging at him.

Taehyung moved forward. He lifted his hand and pointed it at Jimin. Soon after that, a white glow coming from his hand as Jimin slowly lost his strength and balance. He fell down, got drifted to sleep. We all released our breath in relief.

"At least, we're able to hold him back unlike last time." Hoseok approached Jimin and struggled to lift him. Jungkook immediately helped him.

"Aish, seriously his smell," Jungkook complained.

I walked to Yoongi, was about to praise and thanked him for holding Jimin back, until suddenly he stumbled backwards. I startled.

"Wa!" I quickly caught Yoongi's body. Ugh, his body was too heavy for me that I also lost my balance and fell. I ended up sitting on the floor with Yoongi on my laps. Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung dashed to me.

"Is he ... sleeping?" Jin poked Yoongi's cheek, but only met with a sound of a small snore. Taehyung laughed nervously.

"I think the spell also reach him." he said again.

"Can someone please lift him up?" I tried to push Yoongi from my knees, but no avail. Namjoon and Taehyung finally lifted the sleeping guy from me.

"Sorry, hyung," Taehyung whispered to Yoongi, although it might not reach his ear.

I was left alone in the living room with Namjoon. Taehyung and Jin brought Yoongi to his room while Hoseok and Jungkook dragged Jimin to his room at upstairs.

"Ehm..." Okay, it was so awkward. Namjoon only played with his phone, adding the awkwardness in this silence.

"Are-Are your foot okay?" what a dumb question. Of course, it was okay, I was watching the entire healing process earlier. But it was the only option I could think of to melt down the silence. Namjoon diverted his focus to me. He held his smile.

"What do you think?"

"Is that your ability?" I asked again, started to gather some information. Namjoon nodded.

"What are you?" I muttered, but Namjoon heard it. He patted my head.

"You should take a rest, Soo Ah. Thanks for your hard work." Namjoon then headed to his room. I stared at Namjoon.

He didn't want to tell much about himself. Maybe I should wait longer to earn his trust. I went upstairs and headed to my room.

I didn't realise that day drained my energy too much until I lied on the bed and got drifted to sleep minutes later.

***

"Yoongi-hyung still hadn't woken up?"