(26)

"I understand." I answered, "I will watch the boys while you're away, Sunbae."

"Thank you." Hyunra-sunbae continued from the other line. She sounded tired from what I could assume from my hearing. She told me of how it was hard for her to tell his family about his sudden death, especially since it was a suicide attempt. His parents looked shocked, even his mum fainted after hearing the news.

It was a mess, but we had no choice. It was a better option than just burying the fact and lied to them.

"So, how was your work yesterday? Did you have any trouble?"

"No." I shook my head while making a smile, though she couldn't see it. "The staffs were helping me a lot." I also received an unexpected comfort from someone on the same day at night.

"That's great. Today is supposed to be your day off, right? Try to go outside and have fun, Soo Ah." Sunbae suggested. "You hadn't gotten a chance to stroll around the town, right?"

The last time I had a walk around Tokyo, I got attacked by a Catcher with Jungkook. 

"But where should I go?" I muttered. I never travelled to Osaka before.

Just at the same time, my room door suddenly was knocked from the outside. I laid down my phone and headed to the door.

"Who is it?" I carefully asked as I reduced the sound of my footsteps.

"It's me, Taehyung."

I opened the door as gentle as I could. "What's wrong, Taehyung? Do you need something?" The words came out of my mouth automatically.

Taehyung's mouth was gagged open in surprise. "Wow, you already sound like a real manager."

"Aren't I?" I asked back. In fact, I had turned into their temporary main manager.

"Well..." Taehyung's smile got wider. His eyes sparkled. "The thing is, I do want to go outside, but with you." 

"Ehm, what?" I didn't catch his last words.

"You want to visit Universal Studio while we're here?"

Ehm, Taehyung, didn't you remember how Jungkook and I got attacked in the middle of the street? And now you're asking me to go to a crowded place with a huge probability that we would meet another Catcher? What if they suddenly attack us in front of the crowd or lure us to a trap nearby? My paranoid side came back. 

Seriously, after getting involved in a chase and a fight, I could no longer enjoy the trip.

"I know this isn't a good time, but I don't want to waste a day off by staying at the hotel." Taehyung continued, "and, I kinda feel like you're sad for these past days..." He stopped as his hand reached his head to scratch it. "We also feel the same way after losing Hyung, but seeing your down expression makes me want to comfort you. I want to see your happy face again before we go back to Korea."

To be honest, I was a little touched by his effort on trying to cheer me up. He didn't have to do that. I'll be fine on my own. I nodded, agreeing on his offer. "Let's go, then."

"I guess you won't- wait, what?" Taehyung widened his eyes, as he didn't believe that I immediately agreed. "I thought you didn't want to go anywhere."

"Why not?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I need a fresh air too."

Taehyung grinned as wide as he could. His expression brightened up all of sudden, reminded me of a face when a child finally got his toy after whining for hours. He turned around and pointed at the elevator. "Let's go! Everyone has been waiting in the lobby."