(22)

When Yamamoto came back with our van (the other two staffs were in the studio, they should be already in their room by the time the fight was over), Hyunra-sunbae were shocked by our condition. She gasped as she slid open the door.

"Help me lift Taehyung up," Namjoon asked Hoseok for the help.

"Hang in there, Soo Ah." I winced in pain as Jin lifted my right arm and hung it above his shoulder while Yoongi did the same thing but with my left arm. When my right leg got lifted up, I bit my lower lips, trying to hold back the pain. Since we didn't have anymore spot inside the van to place Taehyung and me, Yamamoto called out his aid and asked them to bring another car sooner. I noticed only Suga entered the van while the others still standing outside.

"Take her to the hospital first." Namjoon left out a message before he closed the van door. But I quickly halted him with my voice.

"Wouldn't it ... leave out a... big scene?" I asked, with a hoarse voice. The pain must have taken my voice away like Ursula took Ariel's. If I were in fine condition, I would clear my throat to fix it. I didn't want to sound weird in front of the boys. 

"No, Yamamoto knows where to bring you," Namjoon reassured.

"What.. about... Taehyung?"

"Don't worry about him. He will be fine. You should be the one who gets the treatment first." Just right after he finished his sentence, I heard a honk coming from somewhere. "There's our van. Hang in there, Soo Ah." Namjoon glanced at his left side and quickly slid to close the door. 

I was trying to get up to see the other car and Taehyung, but Yoongi immediately halted me. His hand grabbed my shoulder and lied me down to the chair, putting my head beside his laps on his left. Ouch, my back hurt. He used his power a little. I don't need another pain to feel on, okay?

"Don't move," He ordered. "Just rest."

Ugh, the pain stung so much. I gritted my teeth but the sensation still stabbed me inside. I could feel Hyunra sunbae looked nervous as she kept looking back with her panic expression. She was sitting on the front row.

"Will she be alright?" she asked, her tone was visibly panic.

"Hopefully," Yoongi answered shortly. He might be the calmest one inside that van. 

God, I felt weaker and weaker. My vision slowly went black, losing my consciousness in just a minute. I let my strength faded away as the wound stabbed further through my right leg, into my knees and went through my waist. My chest puffed up and down, difficult to take a breath. I gripped Yoongi's sleeves, afraid of losing him as the only place to hold into. Yoongi released my fingers from his sleeves, one by one, then he laced his finger around my fingers, assuring me.

"Hang in there."

My eyes' lids began to lower down and I couldn't remember anything going on after that.

***

When I woke up, I was already inside a white room, with Hyunra-sunbae sitting beside me, I men beside my bed. As soon as she noticed me awake, she jumped and hugged me tightly. It took a minute for me to calm her down since she was crying,  thinking I wouldn't wake up for a long time.

Though I guessed I fainted for at least several hours only. I'm not gonna be in a coma. I didn't expect Hyunra-sunbae can think that paranoid.

"You've been brought into a hospital in Tokyo. We tried to cover up the story and told him that you were shot by a runaway prisoner, the news that had been popular in here. Fortunately, they decided to perform the surgery immediately to take out the bullet from your leg. Your face was so pale, I was afraid. Thankfully, the operation went successful and your wound had recovered." Hyunra-sunbae explained the whole situation.