(35)

"Why?" Sunbae wiped out his face in frustration as he huffed heavily. He leaned his back on the wall just beside Yoongi. The air was getting thicker and thicker the longer we stood outside the room. Sunbae sounded devastated that he continued to repeat a 'Why' word but didn't expect an answer right away. 

While on the other side, Yoongi's face was flushed in red. His eyebrows furrowed deeply as he clenched his fist. "They know fire is Taehyung's weakness. They use it to attack him." He swung his hand and bumped the wall behind him (fortunately the wall only shook a little,) "Damn it!" 

"I didn't think that Taehyung would be that traumatized..." I thought Taehyung was just afraid of fire, but not that much.

"It's probably because of the fact that his great grandmother was burned massively. The phobia continued running down on his bloodline." Yoongi replied. Then he gritted his teeth, "I can't imagine how he felt when he got stuck inside that room."

Me too. It was devastating to imagine how scared he was, trapped inside those fires. I gazed at the door worriedly.

It took a while to calm Taehyung and persuaded him to lay down on the bed. The trauma made him refused to meet anyone, including me. The member who came first was Yoongi who coincidentally finished his work earlier and headed straight to the hospital. The remaining ones were still on their way from the dorm after I told the news from the group chat.

"Is he gonna be fine?" I muttered while fiddling with my fingers nervously. Sunbae glanced at me.

"Soon, hopefully." Sunbae sighed, "Luckily doctors and the nurses here pledge to keep his condition as a secret, so it won't be spoilt out to the public. However..." He stopped for a while, gathering his words and his courage to continue, "we still have a lot to do with the upcoming comeback."

"Recording, music video, and concept photos." Yoongi cut off, "Taehyung was the only one who hadn't shoot at all yet. The company had settled the comeback date so we can't delay it any further."

I lowered my gaze. I knew the schedules was the most urgent thing to make up, but honestly, I felt more worried about Taehyung.  The thought of his mind getting worse started to suffocate me. I just wanted him to be back normal again.

"Hyung!"

I straightened my back when I caught five people dashing towards us. Their rapid footsteps stole nurses' attention around there, sending glares for disturbing the peace in the corridor.

"How's he?" Namjoon panted.

Yoongi shook his head.

"He still doesn't want to see anyone?" Hoseok asked bitterly.

This time, Sunbae helped in answering. "He even refused to see Soo Ah and Yoongi."

"Maybe he's ready now?" Jimin was about to open the door, but quickly got halted by Yoongi who gripped his arm.

"I suggest don't. You read in the group chat that Soo Ah sent earlier. He's not stable."

"But...!" Jimin backed down his words immediately through his clenching teeth. He pulled up a breath, preventing him for breaking down. Jin walked towards him and then hugged him from behind as an act of comforting.

"Can we just check him for a second?" Jungkook suggested. His voice was quivering. "I... I wanna see him."

We all took our time to think, whether it's a good step to let some members in or not. We didn't want to worsen up his condition. What if Taehyung suddenly broke down and made things worse than before? He nearly threw me apart when he saw me that morning. I stole my glances to Yoongi, who looked beyond his members one by one. Then, he sighed in defeat.