(15)

I tried as much as I could to not make a sound, but the pain kept attacking me. I felt weak for all of sudden. Jungkook kept bitting my neck, probably slurping my blood. If this continues, I would probably lost half of my blood. Suddenly the image of a woman died by Jungkook came to my mind, sending a shiver down to my body. I let go of the handle and pressed my palm on Jungkook's head, pushing his mouth from my neck. It was difficult since I couldn't turn around due to the crowd.

"Jungkook! Jungkook-ssi!" I whispered to him but he didn't budge.

Ladies and gentleman, it doesn't feel good to be bitten by a vampire. All that good sensation when getting bitten by one that is portrayed by movies and books were all lies. It only gave you a pain. Your strength will get weakened and your head suddenly felt dizzy.

"Jungkook!" I whispered but this time with a sharp tone. Jungkook finally let go of his teeth from my skin, his saliva was still left on the bit mark as his breath still touched my neck. I turned my head around, but my neck felt hurt when I tried to move it. The seconds after he finished bitting me, the pain was a lot more hurt than before. I nearly screamed in pain, but I quickly covered my mouth with my other hand. Only tears were coming as a form of my pain release.

Thankfully, our stop had neared. Once the bus stopped  I quickly jumped down from the bus and walked quickly. Jungkook seemed to realised his mistake as he chased me and caught my hand. I spun around carefully not to move my neck a lot.

"Soo Ah, I-I'm sorry!' He didn't dare to look at my eyes. "I-"

"It's fine. At least no one saw us." I tried to stay calm, but the pain was still throbbing. It felt like hell. I just barely healed from needle phobia yet I experienced the same feeling.

"I'm sorry." He apologised again.

"It's okay." I smiled again. "Come on, we need to get back before lunchtime over." I turned around and continued walking ahead.

Argh, the bite feeling was still disturbing me for the whole way. My strength was drained and my head still felt fuzzy. Even my eyes started to see starts. Soon enough, I might get fainted. Did Jungkook take my blood too much?

Why are many movies describe the feeling of getting bitten by a vampire as good and addicting? I wanted to sue their scriptwriters so much for giving a false information. Maybe they wanted to make the scene became sexier when bitten before they turned into-

Wait a second. Oh my God! I just realised, I heard a lot of information that humans who get bitten by vampires will either turn into dust or vampire too! Will I become a vampire too? No! No! I'm not ready to become a beast! Nooooo!

Calm down. I don't feel anything change from my body. I still feel 'human'. At least  I'm not thirsty for blood right now.

"Finally!" Jimin opened the door after I knocked. "Hyung had already cooked the lunch. We were waiting for you."

"Sorry for taking so long." I entered in, followed by Jungkook. He still looked down from the earlier incident. Even Jimin noticed his facial expression change.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" Jimin tilted his head to see Jungkook's face clearer.

"I'm sorry  hyung."

"Sorry for what?"

"I couldn't hold my desire in the bus and Soo Ah..."

Jimin's eyes suddenly widened. He quickly turned to me and stopped me from stepping ahead by grabbing my arm. Then he moved the sweater around my neck to see my collarbone. He spotted the small mark on my neck. He looked panicked.