(20)

It was literally a long trip, taking one hour for us to arrive at the harbour. Hopefully, Sunbaenim was still in there in a good shape, though I believed it would be hardly possible. I hoped out from the van as we stopped in front of an abandoned factory, neither far or too close to the sea. We still could hear the sound of waves and feel the strong breeze, but we didn't see the ocean.

"Where is he?" I turned around to see Hoseok. Only some of us got out,  Taehyung, Namjoon, Suga, Jungkook, and Hoseok. The rest of us, Jimin and Jin stayed inside the van to watch out in case the situation turned dangerous. I supposedly stayed inside the van, but I insisted on going out too. I couldn't just sit around and wait unless I see Sunbaenim by myself (now that I think it again, I sound like an annoying main character inside a story, but at that time my mind wasn't clear). Yamamoto had given me a pocket knife for my self-defence.

Though I never used one nor seen one before. 

"Hoseok, you can go into the van. Give me your phone." Namjoon lent out his hand. Hoseok obediently gave his phone to him and jumped into the van. It would be better if we added one more person to protect the staff inside the van.

"According to the devise, he's inside this building." Namjoon lifted up his head to see the abandoned factory.

"Do we need to break in?" Just after Taehyung asked that suddenly a loud breaking sound came from the door. We found Suga had kicked the wooden door that was previously locked from inside. Sometimes I forgot he had an extraordinary power.

"Hyung!" Namjoon exclaimed, probably panicked because Suga just caused a loud break-in.

"We have no time!" Suga shouted back. "He might be in danger right now."

Bang! Suddenly a gunshot coming from inside. Reactively, Suga stepped aside and dashed to avoid the bullets that were landing on the ground he was standing on. He prepared his punch.

"You come earlier than we expected."

Taehyung quickly pulled and hid me behind his back. Cautiously, I took out the pocket knife and pulled up the cover, revealing its sharp edge. I tried my best to be not scared as I gripped the knife tightly.

"Where's our manager?" Suga asked in a scary and intimidating tone, sending me a cold shiver.

"No need to be in hurry." The Catcher that chased Jungkook and I yesterday, answered in a playful tone. His face looked clearer than before, thanks to the sunlight coming from the door. He wore a black shirt and long pants, funny how the weather was still cold back there.  "Your dear manager is having his fun time with his family."

"Tch..." Suga clicked his tongue in annoyance. I bit my lower lips. The catcher had touched his family!

"So they receive his family information." Namjoon gritted his teeth out of anger. "I want to know how he is."

"I said he's having fun, didn't I?" The Catcher repeated the answer, his lips formed a frown. He looked unhappy.

"Stop wasting our time, you bastard!" Suga shouted. "Give him back now!"

"Seriously, you beast never listen-"

Before he finished his words, Jungkook dashed to him and jumped high. His right foot already directed at him, ready to kick him sooner. As if he could read his movement, the Catcher jumped back and tried to avoid him. But what he had failed to realise, Jungkook was great at speed and had a fast reflex, so right after he landed, he ran again to him in a full speed. My eyes couldn't catch his movement clearly.

"Shit!"

Jungkook swung his right foot and kicked the Catcher's face as hard as he could. The Catcher was thrown back around several meters from where he stood. He coughed.