2

Why did something like this happen to me?

I was supposed to be in Korea, celebrating my lifetime-experience to see BTS.

But why?

Maybe I shouldn't have gone to that alley. Maybe I should have stayed inside the hotel. But somehow I ended up meeting Jungkook under strange circumstances when he 'killed' a woman.

No, that wasn't the scariest part. He had fangs, not like normal human' fangs. They were longer. And he looked like he drank blood? What?

The entire scene reminded me of a vampire myth in many books.

But, there was no way, right?

Was it all real in the first place?

By the time I opened my eyes, a bright light attacked me. I squinted my eyes. I sat up, suddenly feeling my head fuzzy. My ears rang heavily.

Right. Someone hit me with a blunt object. But Who?

Wait, where am I? I began to panic as I realize I woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom, nothing alike my hotel room.

Oh no. My blood rushed, creating a possibility that I might be kidnapped. I jumped off the bed and dashed towards the door, but it locked.

Shit! Shit! What should I do? Should I go to the window and try escaping there? I spun around to see a small window, still curtained.

I regretted moving the curtain away as the sunlight struck my eyes.

Wait, was it already noon? I leaned forward to take a peek outside.

Unfortunately, I couldn't see anything. It was facing the neighborhood building's wall, and below me was an empty alley. There were no people there, or so I heard. Could it be because I was in a deserted area?

My panic rose when I remembered leaving my bag and my phone last night, which was a big mistake. I couldn't call for polices, nor someone for help. I couldn't prove my identity without my passport and my identification card.

I tried to break the window, but the glass was too thick. I did find a chair beside the bed. With it, I could break it and escaped, at least shouted for someone.

As I was about to hit the window with the chair, someone suddenly grabbed my wrist from behind. I yelped in surprise, falling the chair in the process.

"What are you doing?" I heard a man's hiss, followed by a sentence in the Korean language. Since when he came in? I didn't hear the door open or his steps.

I jerked my head to behind and...

I was shocked to find that man was someone that I recognized very well. He looked so real to the point I thought I was not in the real world. I was afraid of saying his name, afraid that I might hallucinate but my mouth stumbled.

"J-Jimin?" I stuttered. My face flushed in deep red, shocked and embarrassed to see an idol stood in front of me. While halting me to escape.

Jimin gaped a little, "You know us..."

If I weren't in such a situation, I'd be screaming as a loyal fangirl to Bangtan. But...

I struggled to free my hand from his strong grip, but he tightened it. I never knew he was that strong. I ended up stop struggling and instead glared at him. At least I thought I glared since I didn't want to look terrified or else he used it as a chance to intimidate me.

"Where am I?" I barked, though my voice trembled. I didn't even know if I delivered the words in their language well.

"You're in our dorm," Jimin answered as he kept holding my hands so I couldn't escape from him. Clever. "We have no choice but to kidnap you since you just saw something you shouldn't see."