1

"Jimin number 5 please."

Mr.Kim said, waiting for the answer to the math problem. Jimin nodded and recited his answer to him and of course he'd gotten it right. After all he was the smartest kid in his grade and the teacher's pet.

"Very good Mr.Park, please stay after class I'd like to speak with you." the man said and Jimin nodded, a smile of pride on his face. If the teacher requested to see after class that could only mean one thing and he was almost certain he knew what it was.

Patiently and attentively, he awaited for the period to be over and for the sound of the dismal bell to hit his ears. He slowly packed his books and his small pencil case.

"Teacher's pet"

"Goody two shoes"

He ignored the daily insults he'd received from two of the males in his class. He knew that was exactly what he was and wasn't afraid to admit it.

"Alright Jimin come here" the teacher patted his desk and Jimin went to stand in front of it. "Yes Mr.Kim?" he asked, a small grin on his face as he caught sight of his graded quiz.

"Sit, there's something I'd like to speak to you about." he pointed the desk besides his and Jimin gladly took it. He fiddled with his small fingers as he waited for the man to finish looking through his papers, finally he stopped and put one in front of him.

"What do you say?"

The papers had the words "MATH TOURNAMENT" on the top.

***

"He chose me Eomma! Me!" Jimin screamed as he helped his mother set the table for dinner. The good two shoes skipped from one side of the dining room to another to retrieve another plate for their guests.

"That's great honey! When is it?" she asked, not completely interested in what her son was talking about. "A few months from now but Mr.Kim says I have to study very hard if I want to win!" he squealed as he walked past her.

"Oh no..."

Jimin stopped and looked at his mother, her face had turned pale. He rose an eyebrow for he could not see what could possibly be troubling.

"Honey g-get my wallet" she said as she looked around frantically. Jimin nodded and did just that, he returned a minutes later. He handed her the wallet and watched as she rummaged through it.

"Eomma? What's wrong?"

"I forgot the milk... I forgot the milk!" she yelled as she handed him a bill. "Run to the store before you're father gets back with the guest Jimbles. He promised his boss there would be cake."

Jimin nodded and turned around, grabbing his keys as he headed out the front door. He walked out of his two story home and the down the street, heading for the closest grocery store. As he walked down the quiet street he heard cheers, he then realized it was coming from a house up the block. He sighed as he passed it.

It must be nice he thought as he saw the shadows of people smiling and laughing. He didn't have any friends, I mean who want to be friends with a goody two shoes, at least that was what the kids at school would tell him.

Eventually he reached the small grocery store. He smiled politely at the old women behind the counter, she seemed to be half  asleep though. He walked past the woman and down the aisle to the cold items. Sure enough the milk was there and he grabbed a gallon. As he walked back up the aisle he noticed a boy about his height, in a hoodie just standing there. He glared at him with his cat-like eyes as he passed him.

He tried to ignore the cold looks he'd received from pale boy as he paid for the milk, the boy walked right out the door just as the woman bagged the item. He thanked her and left.

"Excuse me" a man bumped into him before he could even start walking down the street. He looked sweaty and nervous as he walked quickly. Jimin shook his head and continued walking, he watched as the man turned into an alley. Just as he was about to walk past the alley, a scream was heard.

A man's scream.

Instantly Jimin dropped his bag and ran into the alley. He gasped as he saw the man laying on the ground, blood flowing out of his head. Besides him was the boy he'd seen inside the market, he was crouched down and stared at the man.

"Uh..." Jimin groaned frightened as he watched the boy besides the corpse touch his head, blood stained his finger. Jimin backed away as he saw the finger slowly making it's way to his mouth. Once it did, he kept it there, their eyes meeting.

He smirked and everything went black.

~'~'~'

Whoooo new book.

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}