3

Jimin groaned, his head was pounding. Slowly he rose from the hard ground, he looked around. 

He was back in the alley. He slowly got up and began walking out of the darkness and into the slightly illuminated street. He looked around, there were men smoking in corners and he could hear distant chattering from what he assumed was from the bar down the street. 

Jimin hugged himself as he walked past two men at a corner, ignoring their whistles as he walked past them. Quietly and thoughtlessly he walked back to his house. He walked to the door, realizing he didn't have keys. He rang the door bell and waited. He stared out at the dark sky, it had darkened a lot more than when he'd left. He wondered how long he'd been gone or how long he had even slept in that alley. 

"Park Jimin!" a woman screamed, catching his attention. He turned and stared at his mother who stepped out into the cold night, closing the door behind her. "Where were you?!" she exclaimed but Jimin could not find the words to answer her for he was still in shock. 

"I-I um..." he tried speaking but the voice of the silver haired man replayed in his head. He shook his head and reached for the door knob. His mother hand came in contact with his, skin slapping on skin sounded through the silent street. He looked at her, expressionless. 

"What's wrong with you? Do you think you can just disappear for hours and not even give an explanation?! We have guests right now, get the hell up to your room and stay there. We told them you were out studying at a friends so make one sound and you're not coming down from there the entire weekend." 

Jimin stared at her red angery face, it had been awhile since he seen her like that but at the moment he could care less. He nodded and whispered an 'okay' before opening the door and walking towards the stairs. He gripped the railing tightly as he began feeling light headed. 

"E-Eomm-" 

He fell onto the stairs, his head slamming against one of the steps. He looked down, he see could into the living room through the mirror on his wall. He watched as his father smiled at a man, he tried calling out for him but his voice was too low.

"A-Ap-"

Everything went dark again. 

***

"Emma what happened?"

"What happened to Hyung Eomma?" 

"Shhh Appa is still checking him honey."

Jimin groaned as a light was shined into his eye. He was about to sit up when a hand pushed his down. He stared up the the ceiling, his ceiling. He looked down, his mother sat by him and his little brother stood besides her. 

"You're back early." Jimin pointed out, his brother was suppose to be sleeping over at a friend's house. 

"Hyung it's noon." he said and pointed at the window. Jimin nodded and looked at his father who was putting away his equipment. 

"What happened?" he asked, looking down at his hand. 

"Blow to the head, it seems something hit you on the head and you didn't rest enough after the blow that's why you passed out on the stairs. We're taking you into my office tomorrow for a full check up. You're to under full rest until I say so." his father said before walking about of his room.

Jimin nodded, "Great I have time to stud-"

"No Hyung, Appa said full rest. Eomma and I are going out to do grocery's, do you want anything?" Jihyun, his brother asked. He shook his head and closed his eyes, his head was still in slight pain. He waited for them to leave before opening his eyes again. 

He touched the back of his head and winced in pain at the contact. He brought his hand back to the mattress and raised himself. He sat at the edge and stared out the window, his eyes fell to his desk. 

"Not today I guess..." he muttered and raised from his bed. 

~'~'~'

Are we liking the book so far :)?

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}