15

"You're kidding me."

Yoongi's jaw dropped as he stared at the hole in the target's chest. Jimin himself stared at the bullet remain's in amazement, he couldn't believe it. "Bullshit, got to be beginner's luck. Again." Yoongi said after recomposing himself. Jimin nodded and prepared for another shot just like he had before. He became so concentrated he hadn't heard someone enter the room.

He pulled the trigger and opened his eyes. It went through the target once again except this time it was mere centimeter away from the previous's bullet's remains. His eyes widened, it couldn't be.

"Quite the skill you've got there kid." a voice came from behind him. He quickly dropped the weapon and turned around. The man from the front desk smirked at him. "Are you a beginner?" he asked while looking past him to the target. Jimin nodded his head.

"Jimin go again." Yoongi tapped his shoulder. Jimin nodded nervously and turned back around again from a third shot. Yoongi left to stand besides Jooheon. He reached into his jacket's pocket and pulled out a cigarette.

"Light me up would you." he held the finely cut tobacco to the red head who held a small flame to it. He held it to his lips and inhaled. "Give me one." Jooheon held his hand out just as the sound of the gun filled their ears.

Jimin stared at the target with squinted eyes. He thought he must be seeing things for a new hole pierced the object. He didn't wait to be spoken to, he held the gun up and prepared for another shot.

"Whose the kid?" Jooheon asked. Yoongi released a huff of smoke before responding, "Don't even think about it, he's mine." he growled. Jooheon chuckled, "That wasn't why I was asking, he's got skills."

Yoongi nodded, he was right. The boy was aiming at that target like it was his thousandth time doing it. It reminded him of himself. He remembered when he held his first gun was right around his age, he was young and vulnerable just like him. 

"Where you picked him up? A church?" the red head joked. Yoongi chuckled, "Looks like it right? Kid's the most innocent one I've come across yet. I thought Yeol's was but I guess not."

The triggered was pulled again but nothing came. No loud band or the sound of metals colliding. Jimin stared down at the weapon confused, why hadn't it shot anything? "No bullets orange." Yoongi said from behind him. He handed his cigarette to his friend and left to assist the young boy.

He took the gun from his hands and began to refill it with bullets. "You did good pretty boy." he said as he shoved the refilled ammo into the machine. Jimin blushed, "T-Thank you Hyung."

Yoongi gave him a crooked smile as he handed the gun back to him, "Shoot a few more and of you don't miss you'll get a rewards."

Jimin lit up, "Really?". Yoongi nodded his head. Jimin grasped the gun more tightly now, he hand even more of a reason to do well. His "goody two shoes" instinct (what his brother called it)kicked in. He prepared to send out the next bullet with much more motivation this time.

Yoongi took his spot beside Jooheon again and they stared at the young boy. "What do you plan to do with him?" the red head spoke up, he stared at the boy curiously. Yoongi smirked, he took the cigarette back in between his fingers.

"I'm going to fuck him up."

***

Jimin smiled at the large cupcake in front of him. "It's as big as my hand!" he giggled. The red velvet cake in front of him looked so tempting with the beautifully decorated white frosting that covered it.

"It's not that big then baby, eat now." Yoongi said. He looked around the place they were in. He would have never even stepped into the place if Jimin hadn't begged up to the point he almost cried. It was all pastel colors, soft and sweet looking.

"It's really good! Would you like some Hyung?" Jimin asked Yoongi with a smile on his face and frosting on his lips. Yoongi shook his head, "No doll face, I don't fancy those things.".However he leaned in and rested his hand on the boy's cheek. He swiped his finger against his lip softly and slowly.

"Um...H-Hyung." he muttered, the thumb still against his lips. Yoongi smiled and pulled away. He held the finger to his own lips and licked the remains off of it. Jimin stared at him flustered, wondering why he'd done that.

"What? Finish eating, it won't stay cute as you for long." Yoongi eyes flickered to the dessert. Jimin let out a small sound of agreement before obligating. He could feel Yoongi's eyes on him as he chewed on the soft texture.

"Has anyone ever told you you've got some cute cheeks?" Yoongi spoke up. Jimin looked up with his mouth full of mushed up cake, his cheeks were bright red. He swallowed it and shook his head. If anything he'd been told otherwise. The kids at his school would say they made him look chubby, anything but cute.

"N-No." he finally responded. Yoongi leaned in once again and ran the back of his index finger against the soft skin, "Well they are."

Jimin thanked him in a mutter and got back to eating. He ate in silence, Yoongi's eyes were no longer on him. They had wondered over to the screen of him phone.

"Are you done pretty boy? Joon wants me to bring you back, says he wants to discuss something with you."

Jimin nodded his head as he bit down on the remains in his mouth and swallowed them. He cleaned up and followed Yoongi into the parking lot. They climbed into his car and rode with some random music playing.

"I had fun today." Jimin said softly while looking out to the stores. "Me too pretty boy."

~'~'~'

Its like two in the morning like what am I doing.

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}