12

Jimin groaned at the tug he received. He opened his heavy eyelids to find Jin staring down at him. 

"Jiminie I think you should go home." he said softly. Jimin looked around, everyone was laying around, only two of them were awake. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, "What time is it?"

"'Bout two in the morning-"

"Two!?" Jimin jumped off the sofa, Taehyung fell into his place with a small grunt. He began breathing heavily as he searched the room for his cellular device. He spotted it on the table where they'd all eaten. He checked it, there were only texts from his brother. No calls from his mother which made him sigh in relieve. 

She must have slept early he thought. His mother always slept early Saturday nights, she claimed she needed full rest for church the next day. The idea made Jimin want to throw up.

"Hyung I'll see you soon I must get going now." he said as he stuffed the phone into his back pocket and headed for the door. Just as he reached out for the door knob another hand beat him to it.

"Come on I'll drive you." Yoongi said. Jimin didn't try to deny the offer, especially not at this time. He followed the older man out of the alley where their "hangout" room hid and out into the dark street. They walked down the block, the sound of a nearby bar sounded faintly in the empty streets.

They stopped in front of a small black car. It was nothing fancy, if anything the vehicle looked quite old but not beaten up. Jimin waited for Yoongi to unlock it before climbing inside. He settled in and tied the seat belt in place. Yoongi did the same and they were off. He tried giving him the address but he claimed he did not need it, Jimin didn't bother to question him. 

"Here, your trembling is distracting." 

Jimin turned to him confused, trembling? The car was halted in mid road, due to the hour no one trailed them. Yoongi reached behind, his cheek pressed up against the side of Jimin's seat. He pulled back and threw something on him. The car began moving again. 

Jimin took the sweater and covered himself, awaiting for the warmth to settle in. Not too long after they came to a stop in front of a dark house.

Jimin undid his seat belt and turned to the man besides him. "Thank you for the ride." he said softly and bowed down slightly. It didn't last even a second before Yoongi's hand was at his chin pulling his face back up. 

"Listen pretty boy don't do that, it makes feel old."

"But you are old." Jimin blurted out. His eyes widened as soon as he realised what he'd said. Immediately a string of apologies flew out his mouth and several bows followed with them. 

"Hey what did I say?" 

Again Yoongi's hand was on his chin making him look up. Jimin pulled away from him and his hands went to his face to cover his red cheeks. Yoongi chuckled lowly at the boys action. 

"I'm sorry Hyung..." Jimin words came out muffled but understandable. Yoongi pulled away his hands from his cheeks, bring them back down to his lap. 

"I'll text you about tomorrow's session, I'm the last one." he said,"Don't be late." 

"Yes Hyung." he said and handed him the jacket back. Yoongi shook his head, "Return it some other time, go on."

Jimin ended up putting the hoodie on right. He got out of the car and bent down so that he met Yoongi's gaze,

"Thank you again Hyung, good night."

Yoongi gave him a crooked smile, smug looking. "Sleep tight pretty boy."

Jimin closed the door quickly, he didn't want Yoongi seeing the arising blush on his cheeks. He walked quickly to the house, he stopped before walking into the yard where he'd walk in through the back door. The vehicle was beginning to move, it disappeared from his sight a few seconds later. He ran to the back door and tugged at the knob, it was open. 

"Thank you brat." he whispered as he stepped inside slowly. Jimin would often leave the back door unlocked for whenever his brother would sneak out although he was a goody two shoes he wouldn't tattle on his brother. He used the information to his advantage, tattling brought him no reward to him. He was glad his brother returned the favor. 

He walked through the kitchen quite fast, thankfully they were tiles and no noise came from them. He stepped into the living room softly, this was where he needed to be care. This was where his parent's rooms were near, one wrong step and his mother would be awoken seconds later. 

He managed to make it to the stairs safely. There he took two steps at once and quickly made it into his bed room. He closed the door softly and sighed in the darkness. He undressed himself and changed into his pajamas, the darkness forced his to find his way through. He put his used clothes on his desk's chair, the black hoodie lied on top of the pile. 

"I mean it does get cold at night..." he mumbled to himself as his hand ran his hand across the fabric. He shrugged and picked up the sweater. He put it on and got into bed with it. It was quite comfortable he had to admit. It smelled nice as well, it brought him a sense of peace. 

He lied staring up at the ceiling as he played with the two strings from the sweater. The sessions had really been exhausting but exhilarating. It was the first weekend he hadn't spent with his parents or brother doing some boring activity he tricked himself into believing he enjoyed so much just because it was done with his loved ones.

He'd held his first gun ever that day, his first sniper. He'd held knives and thrown them across a junk yard. He'd  held a mallet and even destroyed a few glass jars. Not only had he'd experiences his first in weapons but he'd experience his first time with friends.  

"Friends...I have friends..." Jimin whispered, the realization starting to hit him. He smiled.

He's been alive for seventeen years and that Saturday was the day he's spent time with friends, actual friends. Was this what joy felt like? Was that what talking to other humans regularly felt like?

If it was he liked it. 

The smile tugging at his lips remained as he turned to his side and he snuggled into the hoodie. He was so excited for what was to come later that day.

~'~'~'

Going to sleep early tonight WHOOP

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l