6

Jimin pulled out his keys from his back pocket, he inserted the it and hesitantly turned. As soon as the door opened, he walked in as quietly as he could, closing the door behind him. He clenched his face as the wood below him creaked in the darkness. Once it stopped he made a run for it.

He ran towards his room, successfully making it without being stopped by any of his family members. He leaned back on his door and let out a sigh of relieve.

"Close one right?"

His eyes widened as his lamp turned on, barely illuminating the room. There sat his fifteen year old brother, Jihyun. He smiled at him as he put down the device in his hand. 

"My milk?"

Jimin opened to mouth to speak when he realized he'd left it back with his new 'clan'. He sighed and moved away from the door, making sure to lock it. He flicked the light switch as he walked to his desk. 

"Woah! Hyung you are in so much trouble!" 

Jimin turned around, looking at his brother curiously. His eyes drifted to the bright color being reflected off his mirror. He looked at his brother, "You're not telling Eomma!" he whispered-yelled. 

"She's going to see you idiot!" he said, pointing at Jimin's hair. He ran a hand through his newly dyed hair, he was right. He hadn't thought about that earlier, he was too busy being scared out of his mind. 

"Where were you?" Jihyun interrupted his thoughts. Jimin looked at him, "None of your business, shouldn't you be in bed?".

"Shouldn't you have been home like five hours ago?" Jihyun responded, cocking his head with a smirk plastered on his face. "Get out!" Jimin screamed at him, throwing him an eraser.

Jihyun chuckled and rose from Jimin's bed, "If you give me money I'll tell Eomma you came home at nine.". Jimin turned to him and slapped his arm,"Go away."

Jihyun shrugged, "Mmh fine, guess her sleeping early tonight will have no benefit...what a shame." the boy picked at his nails. "Well you have a goodnight Hyung", he waved and headed for his door. 

Jimin grunted before standing in front of the door, blocking the boy from exiting. Jimin rolled his eyes at the leer look on his face. 

"How much?" he asked, knowing he was going to regret it as soon as he got an answer. "I'll let you know tomorrow, nice making business with you. Goodnight Hyung." his little brother smiled at him and Jimin moved aside, letting him through. 

As soon as the door closed Jimin ran to his bed and fell face first onto the mattress. He screamed into the sheets, his brother was too sneaky for his age. He turned around and face the ceiling, now reminiscing the events from earlier.  

"What have gotten myself into..." he asked himself as he remembered the events from less than an hour ago. 

*Flash Back*

"Come by tomorrow and we'll get you fully informed as for now I'll give you the basics to keep yourself alive for the night." the man with silver hair said, staring down at a white paper on the desk. 

Jimin nodded, trying not to look past him at the mirror. The orange hair was really a distraction. 

"Okay...Jimin this is easy to remember. Tell anyone and you die." he smiled. Jimin gulped and he held the arm rest tighter.

"Y-Yes sir." 

"Good good, it's Namjoon by the way. Hyung to you of course, you're one of our youngest now." he smiled, dimples being revealed. Jimin chuckled nervously and nodded. 

"Oh and another thing, give away our location and you die. The last shouldn't have to be said, right?" Namjoon intertwined his fingers in front of him and leaned in. Jimin tried not to make it obvious that he had no clue what he was talk but clearly he'd failed. 

"Um...could I be reminded." he flashed Namjoon a crooked smile, one to which he genuine laughed at. 

"You're one of us now." 

*End of Flashback*

Jimin sighed as he finished putting his leg through his blue pajama pants. He walked up to his dresser and combed in his wet hair back, smiling it's new brightness. He recalled Hoseok's reaction once he'd learned the color, it amused him. 

He put down the comb and climbed into bed. Once he set down his phone to charge, the memory the green haired man popped into his head. 

He smoked, why? That kills you, why would you do that to your body?

Jimin looked up at the ceiling, the question could only be answered by Yoongi and Yoongi only. He couldn't help but recall his features. 

He was so pale, clearly not enough nutrition was being distributed to his skinny body. The color of clothing didn't help his skin tone either, the black just made his paleness stand out more. It made his green hair more eye catching, his cat-like eyes more fierce. His deep voice had so little yet so much personality.

Jimin looked to his nightstand, his phone's screen had illuminated. He ignored it for his mind drifted back to the man. There was something about him that attracted Jimin, something that made he want to learn more about him. 

What Is he like? Why is he the way he is? Why does he give off the vibe of a cold hearted person? 

Jimin knew he could not answer these questions based on such little observation he'd gotten of the man. The two encounters were not enough for him to try to at least come to at least a guess. 

Or what about the black haired boy beside him?

Suddenly the questioned popped into the boy's head. He was clearly a lot younger than Yoongi, even him. He seemed to be around the same age at his brother but Jimin could not simply be assured of that based on just looks. 

Are they together?

Based off their behavior while Jimin sat in the same room, he could assume so. Hoseok never mentioned anything else about them aside from the comment, claiming them to be"an interesting duo".

Jimin shook his head and closed his eyes. He would eventually get answers to his present questions and the ones to come for now he was one of them. 

~'~'~'

Anyone know whose hand that is in the cover (no it's not a bts member) 

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}