58

The vehicle of the twenty-four year old swerved recklessly as one hand manned the steering wheel while the other was used to type away at his phone. The two teenagers in the backseat held on tightly while the man in front screamed for the speed to be reduced. 

"You're going to kill us!" Hoseok screamed. 

Yoongi took one last turn into a quiet residential area, he stopped mid block. He turned into a driveway, half his car was partially on the side walk while the other was on the road. He said nothing as he dropped his phone into the cup holder and exited the car. 

"Are you both okay?"

Hoseok's concerned face turned to look at the boys in the backseat, Jimin was the only flustered one. Jungkook had already gotten over the shock as if it weren't the first time he'd experience such ride, it probably wasn't. On the other hand, Jimin's face was bright red, he was slightly out of breath, and his heart felt as if it would shoot right out of his chest. 

"Kookie are you alright?" Jimin asked softly to the unaffected boy. Jungkook already had his cellphone out, his finger's danced on the screen. Once more the name of the seventeen year old's brother was on display for him to see. It wasn't for long for Jungkook shut of his phone. 

"I'm fine. It's not the first time Hyung's gone bonkers while driving. A few friends of mine like to race as well, this isn't anything new." The boy looked Jimin up and now carefully. "You need your blood pressure checked Princess Bubble Gum?"

Before Jimin could respond the door beside Jungkook was abruptly opened. 

"Get inside!" 

Jungkook quickly scoot closer to Jimin to make space for whoever was commanded by Yoongi. The body was of a young male which Jimin came to identify once he was fully inside. 

"Hey guys, it's been a while." Yoongi's brother Jihoon waved to the two boys before fist bumping Hoseok in the front seat. He moved his pink hair from his face before complimenting Jimin on his. 

"It's a pretty color wouldn't you say? I like it on you, it suits well." Jihoon put his hands on the side of the driver's seat and leaned forward. "Wouldn't you agree Hyung?"  

Jimin watched closely as JIhoon smiled mockingly to his brother whose eyebrows were furrowed and eyes concentrated on the road ahead. He let go once he realized he would be given no response, he sat back. He made small talk with the teens in the back yet Jimin was the only to answer him. Jungkook was no longer on his phone yet he decided to ignore the male. 

"Say I'm hungry, you look like your hungry Kookie. Want to grab a bite together?" Jihoon smiled sweetly at the tall boy besides him. 

"No." 

"Everyone out." 

The car came to a full stop in front of a lighted restaurant. Everyone obeyed, Jimin exited onto the road along with Hoseok. The two's attention was stolen by red and blue flashing light from far down the next block. 

Hoseok reached over and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Come on." 

Side by side they entered into the small restaurant. The place was nothing fancy, simple brown polished tables, chairs, and some paintings on the light brown walls. They were greeted with the stares from the three males in the room. The man behind the counter simply chewed on chips from a bag as he watched the two in front of him. Joohoen sat with his back pressed against the wall while a sliver haired male touched his face with a cotton ball. 

"Close up shop Jumnyeon." Yoongi ordered as he pushed his brother who he held by the collar of his shirt down onto a chair across from the males. The man behind the counter left his snack, he began pulling down the blinds to the restaurant. Jimin watched from across from the men, Hoseok had forced the two teens to sit there as he helped lock up. 

"Minhyuk leave him." 

The male in front of Jooheon moved away. He joined Jumnyeon and Hoseok with closing the shop. Yoongi leaned against the table, he stared between his brother and his friend. The red head looked to the short pink haired male then to Yoongi. 

"Yes?"

"Seriously!? How are you both so fucking stupid!" 

Yoongi's voice echoed in the room. Jimin winced at the angry tone that bounced off the walls. The male's eyes glared into the skulls of the two, no one spoke. Jihoon eyes danced about the shop while Jooheon's stared down at his nails. 

"What's going on Yoongi?" Jumnyeon approached him, he looked between the scolded. "Why's your brother here, I thought he wasn't with us." 

"He's not." Yoongi scoffed. "Did you not hear?" 

"Jooheon brought some parts back, that's all he told me. What's Jihoon got to with any of this?" 

"Yeah! What do I have to do with this!?" Jihoon spat back. 

Yoongi exhaled deeply. "Did you not see the cops you dimwits? And you idiot how dare you come here first?" 

Jooheon eyes bounced back and forth until they landed on the man he sat with when the five entered. "Minhyuk was here and a cat scratched me..."

"A cat scratched you?" Yoongi volume dropped just like his posture. "I will do so much worse than a cat! I will beat you to a pulp, both of you! You imbeciles, you know the rules! A boy saw you as you decided to have a damn conversation with that fucking lady's parts in your bags! Fucking idiots! Both of you! There are cops just down the other block!" 

"Cops?" 

A knock resounded in the shop. Not a muscle was moved, everyone stayed still. 

"This is officer Rhie and Yi, open up please." 

In swift movements Jihoon and Jeohoen rose from their seats. Together they rushed behind doors that were just further back from the counter. Yoongi shared a few words with Jumnyeon before disappearing with them. 

"Anyone there?"

"Oh one second officer! Minnie get the door!" Jumnyeon yelled as he  quickly put his apron. Minhyuk rose from his spot, quickly he unlocked the door to reveal a middle aged man accompanied by a woman  just a bit younger in cop uniforms. "Good evening officers! What can I do for you today?" 

The two entered about the restaurant, their eyes danced around it before landing on the males who greeted them quietly. Jimin body tensed up as the woman eyes landed on him, she watched him closely. 

"Sorry to ruin your evening gentlemen but we have a few questions to ask. Would you mind?" 

All the young men's glances landed on the one who removed himself of the apron he hesitated to put on while the two stood outside. He cleaned his hands with a rag before pointing to empty seats. 

"I'm Kim Jumnyeon, owner of this restaurant. Feel free to ask anything." 

The man, officer Rhie was the one to speak up. "I'm not sure if you heard about the incident that occurred, perhaps half an hour ago. A woman was murder just a block away by the Vergunes Ave's smoothie shop, the nearest alley. We were wondering if any suspicious red headed man had passed by here, he was said by the witness to have come this way."

Jimin tried listening closely to Jumnyeon's respond yet the curious glare of the woman's prevented him from doing so. The cop eyes were on him the entire time that the man spoke, not once did she look away. Slowly he reached his hand across the table to Hoseok's to alert him, just as they made contact the woman spoke up. 

"Stop right there!" She screamed, in her hands was a gun. 

Jimin's eyes widened in surprised as he realized it was he who was spoken to and he who the weapon was held to. 

~'~'~'

Ya'll be slightly lacking at commenting lately...why doe? I like reading all your comments, it's entertaining to see you guys be confused or try to come up with theories. I might or might not chuckle at some of them...And early update cause I love ya'll <3

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}