35

Jimin climbed out of the elevator to a floor with several doors. He followed Namjoon in pursue of his apartment door.

"I'm sure Jinnie's done cooking by now." He said as he pulled out a string with keys attached. Jimin watched him look through over a dozen keys before sticking to one. He pushed the door open, he made way for Jimin to enter.

Jimin was welcomed with a comforting warmth and the smell of a hot meal. He could hear music playing lowly from a room in the house. Namjoon walked in front of him, he followed close behind. The home wasn't the biggest yet it had nicely decor. Expensive vases, photo frames, and painting hung on the light blue walls. The view out the windows out looked the busy side of the town.

"Babe look who I brought!" Namjoon shouted catching the attention of the tall brunette whose back faced them. Jin turned around, his hair much different than Jimin had last seen it. He greeted him politely and even complimented his new look.

"Really you like it?" He said as he moved some strands away with his finger. "I'm not so sure. I thought the guys were just messing with me when they said the same. Ken was kinda drunk." He nodded while scrunching his nose at Namjoon.

"Jiminie hasn't had lunch, feed us."

Jin chuckled while smacking his partner's arm. Jimin watched as they whispered between each other, Jin giggled like a school girl by the time they stopped. "Sorry about that. Joonie is weird right?" Jin asked playfully.

"Just a little but that's not important, do you have your pink dye still? Jimin wants to dye his hair."

"Is that so? I expected you to go back to your natural color but if that's what you want we can make is happen." Jin lowered the fire to the stove and turned to Namjoon. "I'm going to prep things for the kid, all you've got to do is stir okay?"

"I'm not a baby, I've got this." Namjoon rolled his eyes. Jin shook his head before turning to Jimin, he asked him to follow. "He's quite destructive you know. He almost killed us all once at a restaurant, he's not allowed man the grill at barque places."

Jimin giggled, he was able to picture the scene in his head. "What's made you want to dye it anyway?"Jin asked as he turned on the lights to a small room, the restroom. There Jimin told him about the paint cans he'd spilled and how they'd given him the desire to do such thing. He didn't mention why he'd destroyed them so of course Jin questioned him on it.

"I was feeling weird... I felt like hitting thing. I can't explain it Hyung. It was a feeling worse than letting the dumb kid in class get the right answer, much more worse." Jimin said meanwhile Jin spread his hair with a comb.

"It feels like you want to beat a certain person right? Pull their hairs as you yell at them why the fuck were they looking at your partner or why in the fucking world they even looked your way."

Jimin looked around slightly panicked as Jin's expression darkened and the pressure of the comb against his scalp became bigger.

"Hyung!" He screamed once the comb had gone far too deep in. He rubbed the spot while looking up at the elder with a hurt expression. Jin immediately apologized for his recklessness.

"I didn't mean to, I was just reminded of an old encounter that's all. Anyhow, was that what you felt, angry and frustrated at a situation?"

Jimin thought about the scene he'd walked into in Yoongi's room. Nothing was really happening yet seeing the boy so close to the elder bubbled up an anger with in. He didn't understand just why, he'd never had this happened to him before.

"Just a little." He said. "Nothing to be worked up over."

Jin nodded thoughtfully. They finished the process which Jin claimed was part one, ridding of the orange on his head. "What do you call a rotting orange... a Jimin." He laughed at his own corny joke. He then followed him back to the kitchen.

"Love I think it's ready." Namjoon pointed to the stove, he moved aside and let Jin take control again. He moved to the corner where a small table with three chairs were set up, he called Jimin to join him.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something." He said. "We need your help."

"In anyway I can help I will." Jimin said. Namjoon reached out to squish his cheek. "Oh you're becoming my favorite."

"I'm still number one!" Jin interrupted them. Namjoon chuckled, he assured him he still was but Jimin was climbing in his imaginary list.

"The second time you met with Hoseok, in the bar you told him your father is a doctor. Is that true?" Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed ever so slightly, he patiently tapped his fingers on the table. Jimin confirmed to him that what he'd heard was indeed true, he even revealed his father's work place. He couldn't help but wonder just why a crooked smile overtook Namjoon's face at the revelation.

"Why is that a good thing?" Jimin asked clueless. He turned to Jin as well, he himself seemed to be in triumphant. Namjoon reached for his hand, his eyes were all lit up with excitement.

"It is." He cupped his small hands with his large ones. "Very good actually. You said he's a surgeon, does he specialize in something specifically?"

"He's a transplant surgeon. He helps people insides be replaced with much better ones from those who donate or leave theirs after dying." Jimin finished his sentence with a grin, he was proud to say what his father did for a living. By the looks of it so did Namjoon.

Namjoon looked past him. "Jackpot baby."

"Jackpot?" Jimin repeated, he was awfully confused. Jin then walked over to the two, he leaned Namjoon, a small smirk on his face as well. Namjoon patted his hand again bringing his attention away from the elder.

"Do you think you can access the organ records?"

~'~'~'

I've updated three books but haven't done any hw. Oh just how productive I feel (yes and no sarcasm in that).

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}