24

Jimin fixed his messy hair and tried to not look like he had just raced Baekhyun to get there which was exactly what happened. He gulped and waited patiently. Soon the door opened.

"Woah what happened to you?" Yoongi chuckled as he picked at the orange strand standing on the boy's head. Jimin greeted him and promised to explain why he looked the way he did. He climbed the stairs quickly until he reached a living room.

"I think you should change first." Yoongi took his hand and Jimin followed him. They walked into a door behind the large sofa. The light switched was flicked, a dark room was revealed.

"You want shorts?"

"Sure. I'm sorry I didn't bring clothes, there were some turn of events so I wasn't sure wether I'd come."

Yoongi pulled out a shirt and extended it to him. Only a shirt.

"And the shorts?"  Jimin titled his head.

"I think you'd look cute with just my shirt on."

Jimin sucked both his lips in so only a line was visible in their place. The door bell ran so Yoongi left him in the room to change. Jimin rid himself of the slightly dirty clothes.

Baekhyun had thought it would be a great idea to race to the shop. Jimin tripped a few times and ended up dirty his clothes.

He folded his used clothes and put it on top of a messy pile of attire on a chair in the room. He stopped right in front of it where a body size mirror was. He pulled the shirt down in front to cover more but he couldn't. His underwear covered more than the shirt.

"I was right, you do look cute."

Jimin's eye turned the door where Yoongi's head poked through. It didn't seem he planned on the entering but the longer he looked at the boy, the more he inched closer.

"Can I get pants? My legs are too ugly and jiggly to be shown off." Jimin said as he picked at his thighs. He really didn't like them.

"But you look cute baby." Yoongi stood behind him down and smiled as Jimin stared at him. His hands landed on the younger's waist just like his lips on his cheeks. "And I've already told you, you're beautiful. That means every part of you."

"But they're jiggly-"

"That's a good thing baby." Yoongi rubbed circles with his thumb in his hips. "More cushion for my head." He joked.

Jimin turned around in his grasp. "Can I still get shorts?"

Yoongi pretended to think really hard about the decision, making Jimin anxious. Not only did he not think he didn't like his legs exposed, he didn't want them being cold at night.

"On one condition." Yoongi held up a finger. "What?" Jimin mumbled, the man had gotten closer.

"I want a kiss."

"After I get my shorts."

"Fine." Yoongi pecked him either way. He walked away from the flustered teen. Jimin trailed behind him to the same drawer as before. "Here." Yoongi handed him a pair of basketball shorts. Jimin thanked him and put them on.

"I ordered food to eat during the movie."

"What movie are we watching Hyung?" Jimin asked. He noticed the two cups and card board box on the table.