30

Jimin banged on the door in hopes that someone was close by to open it. Baekhyun was feeling dizzy and threatened to throw up on them several times, they feared any second that would come true.

"Channie!" Baekhyun screamed and pulled free from Taehyung. He collapsed in the arms of a man with fiery red hair.

"He's drunk." Taehyung pushed Jimin inside and they walked past the male. The room was a lot quieter than before. There weren't many people laying around, just a few.

"Oh you're back." A woman with long brown hair stood up. "My girls were with you right?"

Jimin walked past them to the sink where he went to wash his hands throughly. Taehyung nodded.

"Only Lisa and Chaeyoung."

"My sister was with you?" The red head asked as he dropped Baekhyun on the couch. Taehyung nodded and joined Jimin by the sink.

"He's such a handful." Jimin whined as he shook his hands in efforts to dry them. Taehyung was about to respond when the door of the mysterious room opened. Out walked Yoongi and Hoseok.

"You're back!" Hoseok squeaked. Jimin grinned as he looked past him to Yoongi. The male approached him, he wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Hi baby." His whispered into his ear before kissing his cheek. Jimin smiled sheepishly before returning the greeting.

"Oppa help me carry him to the car!" The brown haired woman called him over.

"Jennie you're drunk yourself, are you sure you're not the one who needs help?" Yoongi chuckled.

"I'm not. I need a ride too, drop me off would you?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes before looking back to the boy in his grasp. "You want to go with me to drop them off real quick?"

Jimin looked to the duo struggling with the male on the couch, clearly none were in condition to walk. He nodded, he figured they could use the extra help anyways.

"Alright baby, open the door for us please." Yoongi pecked his cheek. He left to join the red head attempting to pick up Baekhyun.

"Jiminie!" Screamed the boy. "This is Chanyeollie." He pointed to the red as he wrapped his arm around his neck. The other arm draped around Yoongi's neck.

"Jennie open the car." Yoongi command to the girl. She took the keys on the table and headed out. Jimin followed behind the trio as they walked out of the alley.

"How much did he drink Jimin?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun kept giggling. Jimin shrugged, "Maybe half the pack. He was already a little drunk when we met with him."

When they arrived at Yoongi's vehicle Jennie was already in the seat besides the driver's. Chanyeol entered first and then they pushed Baekhyun besides him. Jimin sat besides him and shut the door.

"Ji-Jiminie this is Channie, he's the guy from the painting. Remember the painting Chim, remember?"

Jimin nodded, Baekhyun smiled sheepishly. He dropped his head on the shoulder of the other man and closed his eyes shut.

"I swear this happens every time when he's with Taehyung. I still can't believe Chae let him drink." Chanyeol sighed annoyingly.

"She's your sister, not your boyfriend's body guard for god sake Yeol." Yoongi commented as they took a turn.

"Lisa didn't drink too much either right?" Jennie asked.

Jimin groaned. "Just enough to get dizzy, Chaeyoung brought her home."

"They're so done when I get back."

The car jerked to a stop."Alright stop one, Yeol get out."

Jimin looked around. They were in a residential area. Outside the house they parked in were two people sitting on the porch.

"Yo quit the make out session and help me!" Chanyeol screamed once he'd open the door. The two figures rose and rushed to the car once they noticed who'd walked out. One helped carry Baekhyun out while the other stayed by Yoongi's window.

"Having fun with Jongdae huh Hyung?"

"I was not!" The petite male exclaimed. Yoongi chuckled at him. "Whatever you say Hyung. I've gotta get but you should drop by the shop."

The male nodded before biding him farewell. Yoongi closed up the window and they drove in silence for a while.

"Is the kid the new addition?" Jennie spoke up. "He's small."

Yoongi chuckled, he looked at Jimin from the mirror. "Yeah, he's cute right?"

Jennie turns from her seat and examined Jimin quickly. He shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. "Guess so."

"Glad you think so. Now get out."

The woman opened the door and walked out with out a word. Jimin watched as she climbed the sidewalk and entered the large apartment building.

"Why don't you come sit up here with me pretty boy?"

Jimin hummed and draped his leg over the cup holder. He climbed into the seat with no difficulty and strapped himself in.

"You look so pretty tonight baby, did I tell you yet?" Yoongi hand crawled onto the boy's thigh, Jimin rested his hand on top of it.

"I don't but thank you." He mumbled. He really didn't think so. He probably smelled from all the alcohol he'd been around in the past few hours. Not to mention the car itself reeked of the smell.

"You always do. Say, you want to go back to my place?"

Jimin looked at the time on the radio. He still had time before he had to sneak back into his house, he needed to be there before his parents awoken.

"I'd like that Hyung."

Yoongi interlocked their fingers and squeezed his hand. Jimin couldn't help but smile at the gesture.

They talked about whatever would come up until they ended up on Yoongi's front door. Jimin giggled about some corny joke he'd made on their way up the stairs.

"Okay but before we go in, you need to pay a little fare pretty boy." Yoongi pulled him close. His hand draped just below his waist.

"What would that be Hyung?" Jimin grinned as he pushed away green strands from Yoongi's eyes.

He held up his index finger. "One kiss."

"Just one?" Jimin tilted his head. He leaned in and closed their gap. He'd expected their kiss to be like any other, not lasting for more than a few seconds.

The elder moved hungrily on him and pushed him against the wall. Unsure of what to do, Jimin reciprocated the actions.

Yoongi pulled away  and buried his head into the boy's neck. He nipped, licked and even bit him.

"I want you now."

~'~'~'
To post or not to post the next chapter today? 🤔

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}