4

It's been about a week since he'd come across the six males. 

Jimin sat at his desk and stared at the clock. Class was almost over and he would be staying after class to discuss criteria about the upcoming math tournament with Mr.Kim.

"Psst!" 

Jimin turned his head around and saw one of his classmates staring at him. He smiled as he recognized who it was. Byun Baekhyun, one of the few people at school who would speak to him from time to time. 

"Chim Chim did you get number four? I can't quite figure out the final step, would you mind helping me?" he asked sweetly. Jimin nodded and turned around and began examining the boy's paper. Once finding the mistake he explained it to him. 

"So zero?!" Baekhyun stared at the paper outraged, "Done with this man." he muttered as he wrote it down. The bell rang and the students began packing up their things in a hurry. 

"Thanks Jimin!" Baekhyun waved him goodbye as he walked out the door, the class room now empty. Jimin grabbed his things and walked to the desk in front of the young teacher, the man quite looking through papers and spoke.

"Shall we start then?"

***

"Okay...I'll get it for you Jihyun." Jimin hung up the phone and stuffed it back in his pocket. He ran a hand through his black hair as he walked into a small market across from a bar. He hated shopping there since all the alcoholics and druggies would go. It was too late to turn back, unfortunately it was the closet to the route he'd taken home that day. 

"Afternoon boy." the clerk greeted him as he walked in. He gave him a small bow as he walked to the back of the of the store. He stopped and look for the almond milk his brother so desperately wanted. As he reached for the handle, someone's hand made it first. Quickly he moved to the side for the hand had come from behind him. 

"Welcome come on, grab it." a young man said. Jimin stared at the black haired male before nodding and reaching out for the carton. 

"T-Thank you" he bowed to the man, a hand went to his chin. He stared at him intensely, as if searching for something in his eyes. Quickly he walked away to the cash register. He handed over the carton to the old man and waited as he bagged the item and pressed buttons on the machine. 

"2.50"

Jimin nodded and reached into his pocket, pulling out a ten dollar bill. He looked back for the black haired male from earlier as he handed over the money.

"Here you go boy." the man handed back him money and the his bag. Jimin thanked him and headed for the door, he looked back one last time. The man with the black hair stared at a can before looking to the side, making eye contact with him. 

He winked.

Jimin looked away and stepped out the door. His eyes fell straight the bar across the street, more specifically to someone in front of it. 

There he was, the man with the green hair. 

He held a cigarette to his mouth, his boot was against the wall as he inhaled. Jimin finished climbing down the two steps, his eyes still glued to him. The man released a puff of smoke, Jimin watched closely as the smoke came out of his puckered lips. 

He began walking down the street, with the feeling he was being stared at. He looked back and caught site of the green haired male staring at him. 'He must remember me' Jimin thought as he turned his head, bumping into someone. 

"S-Sorry! I-I wasn't looki-"

"Oh hey it's you again, hey Jimin." 

Jimin stepped back and raised his head. There stood the man that had approached as he curled up by the wall, he'd introduce himself by the name of Hoseok. 

"H-Hello" Jimin bowed and planned to stay there for a few seconds but the man pushed him upwards. "No need for that, why don't we go have a drink?" he said as he threw an arm over Jimin. Not managing to get the words out of his mouth Jimin simply nodded although he meant the opposite. 

"Watcha doing around here?" Hoseok asked as they neared the other end of the block, where the small market he'd come from was. Jimin was about to speak when he noticed something sticking upright from Hoseok's shoulder. 

A bat. 

"Jimin?"

"S-Sorry, I-I um came to buy something." he said, raising the black bag in his hands. Hoseok's mouth made an 'o' shape and he nodded. They stopped at the end of the corner and stepped off the side walk before Hoseok made them stop again. He looked both way and crossed the street. 

"Um..." Jimin began panicking as he realized what the man had meant when he said to go have a drink. Jimin's palms began getting sweatier as they reach the green haired male, the cigarette almost completely gone. 

"Yo!"

The man looked at through squinted eyes and furrowed eyebrows. He took his foot off his wall and awaited as they approached them.

"Hey Yoongs, remember Jimin?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi looked over to the small boy, he could see he was under distress. 

"Sure." he responded, he's eyes still on the younger boy. 

"We're going in to have a drink, wanna join us?"

"No but I want a drink, let's go."

With that they walked into the bar, no one bothering to stop the minor from entering.

~'~'~'

Thanksgiving coming up soon whoop

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}