2

"Woah Hyung, you must have knocked him pretty hard."

"I thought you said violence is never the answer?"

"Are you sure Jin Hyung said that? He's always hitting me."

"Because you're always talking stupidity." 

"Hey Yoongi come look at the boy."

"Ugh"

Jimin grunted at the sound of males. His brain was pounding against his skull, he slowly opened his eyes. He was met with the sight of four males looking down on him. One the approached him, it was the boy from the grocery store and the all-

"YOU!" he sat up quickly, instantly regretting it. The boy pulled down his hoodie, revealing green hair. "Y-You killed th-that man" he stuttered, backing away from the men. Their eyes followed him all the way to the wall that hit his back. 

"Cute" the green haired boy chuckled before pulling his hoodie back up and popping a lollipop into his mouth. Jimin looked back and forth between the males as they walked towards him, he was terrified.

"I'm going out, anyone touches my dinner and their hands will be my next one." the boy said before giving him one last glance as he stuffed his hand into the pockets of his leather jacket. Jimin's eyes fell to the ground, watching the boy's boots hit the ground as he walked away.

"W-Where am I-I?" he finally asked, taking in his surroundings. It was dark, a teared up couch was in the middle of room, an old television and a wooden table in the corner. Seemed like a perfect place to murder someone.

"Yo?" a male with brown haired said as he bent down to his eye level. The boy looked a lot younger than all the rest, even younger than him. "You scared?" the young boy raised his eyebrow. 

Jimin looked away from him and onto another man who was bending down to his eye level, he looked a lot older. 

"What's your name?" he asked politely, his hand extended. "Ji-Jimin" he said as he put his hand on the man's. The man smiled, "I'm Hoseok".

The grasp on his hand tightened and next thing he know he was back up on his feet. "Come on lemme take ya to Joon" he said, pulling up his hoodie as they walked into a room. He knocked on the door before walking in, Jimin followed behind him. 

 "Ya Joon! Fresh meat and it's not to eat." he said as he pointed at Jimin behind him with his thumb. A man with silver hair looked up and smiled as he caught site of the brunette. Jimin tensed under his stare. 

"Well I'm going out, gonna go close a few deals. See ya." the tall man said before slamming the door shut behind him. Jimin crossed his hands in front of his thighs and stared down at the floor, he could feel the man's eyes piercing through him. 

"Take a seat" he said, pointing to a chair in front of him. Jimin nodded and did just that. He finally looked, the sliver haired man's elbow's rested on the desk while his head rested on his hands.

"What you'd do?" he asked, sitting back on his chair, a pen in his hand was being twisted around. Jimin thought for a second, thinking why he would be there in the first place. Then it came to him. 

"I-I-I uhhh s-saw s-s-some gu-guy k-kil-"

"He saw Yoongi take out some guy, more like heard."

Jimin turned his head behind him, in a couch in the corner lied a man with dark green hair on his phone. 

"Thanks Hyung. Now you, I'll make this simple. Keep quiet and I'll spare you or you die right here right now. Choose boy."

"K-k-kill m-me?" Jimin began trembling as he registered the words. The silvered hair male simply raised his stared at his nails. 

"I-I c-can't d-die" 

"Well then keep your my shut" the sliver haired male said.

"Y-Yes s-sir" he stuttered. He caught sight of the man's pleased face soon after. "Great! If you even try opening your mouth we'll kill you or your family, whoever you choose." he smiled.

"Y-Yes sir" he repeated, bowing slightly in his chair. 

"Good and no this was not a dream, Jinnie." 

The last thing he saw was the silver man's smile before everything went black again.

~'~'~' 

I'm so surprised at how many of u don't know what cannibalism is *sigh* i edited the warning and add a definition.

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}