47

The sun set peaked through the open window of Jimin's living room. He stared out to the porch of his home, waiting.

"Thinking about Sohyun perhaps?" His mother interrupted his thoughts. Jimin grinned sheepishly and held his hands up in defense. 

"It's not like that really and no I am not."

His mother put down the book in her hand crossed her legs. "The why don't you tell me what you're thinking about honey?" 

Jimin shrugged. 

"He's probably thinking of some lie to tell you." Jihyun spoke up. His mother's jaw fell, her eyes followed her younger son's movement. He strolled past her but she could not call out to him, she was in too much shock. 

"I'll go talk to him." Jimin patted his mother's hand. He rushed up to his brother's room, he knocked softly on the door. He thought of intruding but he knew that would just stir up a verbal fight that would get his parents involved. There was no answer but he could hear mumbling from the other side.

"Jihyun?" 

The mumbling got louder so he pushed the door open in fear that his brother was in trouble. He was correct for he was pinned to the wall near the window. A large hand covered his mouth, the male's head was turned so that his face was not visible. He didn't have to see the face of the boy to know who it was, seeing the one outside open outside the window was enough. 

"What are you doing?!" He whispered to Jungkook. He pried his hand away from his little brother's face but didn't let him escape. 

"He and I need to talk." 

"I don't even know you!" 

"Jihyun hush." Jimin slapped his hand over his mouth. "What do mean talk to him?" 

Jungkook exhaled deeply, his gaze flickered to the side to look at Taehyung who balanced himself on the branch of the neighbor's tree.  He waved to Jimin with a grin. 

"We're going to get acquainted. You go with Taehyung, we've got a meeting called." 

"No."

"No?" The younger boy raised an eyebrow. 

Jimin swallowed, Jungkook's gaze had become intimidating all the sudden. 

"Are you dumb Jimin? Are you so oblivious to not realize what's going on with your brother? I mean just look at him." 

Jimin let go of his brother and jerked him to the side. He was glaring at Jungkook, his blonde hair fell over his daring brown eyes. It was in that moment that he realized the boy was right, something was going on with his brother. He'd change in such little time he'd become unrecognizable. The sweet boy that would greet him in the mornings by snuggling next to him and poking him until he awoke annoyed was no longer in the body of his brother. The Jihyun he'd known for so long would have never spoken those words all in a sentence to their mother minutes ago. 

"What's going on?" He finally asked him. Jihyun scoffed. He moved away from the two and sat on his bed. Jimin followed him, he snatched the phone from his hand. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing. Give me my phone and get the fuck out."

Jimin eyes shot open in surprise at his brother's vocabulary. One of the most forbidden words left his mouth effortlessly in a tone that was far too frightening for a boy his age. Jimin recomposed himself quickly, his eyebrows furrowed and the grip on the boy's phone tightened. 

"Jungkook go. I'll be there soon." 

It was dead silent in the room for a few second until the sound of footsteps invaded their hearing. Jimin eyes never left his brother's who darted to witness the same aged boy climb out his window. The ruffles of leaves peeked their hearing as well and then it all stopped. 

"What did I ever do to you for you to act this way with me?" 

Jihyun shook his head and fell back on his mattress. "Just get out." 

Jimin sighed, he headed for the door but not to leave. He slammed it close and with a flicker of finger he locked it. 

"I thought I told you to leave." 

"And I thought I asked you a question Park Jihyun! Why in the world are you acting this way?!" 

Jimin turned around to face his brother, no longer was he his usual self. He was angered and frustrated with the attitude of Jihyun, he had had enough of it. 

"Stop screaming." 

"Don't you telling me what to do and answer my question! What in the world did I do to you!?" Jimin approached his brother who stared at him blankly. "Tell me Jihyun!" 

A scream followed his demand, it was their mother. She urged them not to make her come to end the argument. The claim went in through one of Jimin's ear and out the other. The same appeared to happen to Jihyun for he did show a hint of worry towards the threat. 

"Answer me!" 

"Do you really want to know?" Jihyun answered back calmly. His appearance was not. The boy's face had turned bright red and tears gathered in his eyes. "Do you really Jimin?" 

"Is that not what I've been asking you to do?!" 

"Fine." Jihyun legs draped over the edge of his bed as he prepared to get up. "I'll tell you but it's not what you did, it's what you didn't you idiot."

Jimin adrenaline began to pump, he could hear his heart beating in his ear. Jihyun had risen from his spot and stood right in front of him, eyebrows furrowed in anger. 

"You're an idiot! A fucking idiot! That's what you are you so called role model!"  He rushed towards Jimin who did not move a muscle. He placed a finger on his chest. "You can't even admit what you are you coward!" 

"W-What are you t-talking-"

"I'm not done! Whatever happened to helping me with my homework or even bothering to come wish me a good day as you always you use to do! Nooo oh no the great Jimin does not have time for me no more right Jimin right?! You slug from your bed because the night before you were probably with that man!" 

Jimin leaned back at the last accusation. "What man?! What are you talking about!?" 

Before Jihyun could answer a voice screamed for them to stop it in instant. They knew their mother was on her way up. 

"You know who!" Jihyun screamed. "The tattoo artist with the green hair, you know him oh so well Jimin! You sneak around with him all the time, maybe that's why you've never got time for anyone or anything these days right?! You're probably doing god knows what with him in his apartment-" 

Jimin hand slapped against his brother's wet cheek. Jihyun held the reddening skin with his hand, eyes wide open in shock. He breathed heavily like his brother. Screams of their mother were much louder now, soon she was at the door pounding for them to open. 

"I'm right aren't I?" 

Jimin glared at his brother's mocking smile. He slammed his palm onto his shoulder, jerking the younger backwards. The smirk was wiped off his face. 

"Open the door!" Their mother screamed louder but neither of her children bothered to acknowledge her. 

"You want to know something fun Jimin, about him? Do you I'm sure you'll be just pleased to here this-"

"Shut up!" 

Jimin launched himself at his brother. He threw him down to the ground where he stared up with his mocking smile. 

"Hey Jimin?"

"What Jihyun?" 

"You're not the only one he's played with. You're not special." 

After the words left his mouth, Jimin's fist rammed into his cheek.

~'~'~' 

It's like five in the morning so happy Saturday, i'll be waking up on Sunday. 

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}