41

The air in the room tensed for what felt like hours. Jimin shifted uncomfortably in his seat under his father's gaze.

"Are you two planning something?"

"Sorry?"

"Your brother asked me the exact same thing earlier."

Jimin spared his brother a glance, the boy stared down at his plate. His small brown eyes were slightly widened as the tip of his forked hooked onto his vegetable.

"Quite some interesting boy's you have Dae." Mr.Kim chuckled in an annoying way. Their father smiled back politely, he agreed.

"We'll discuss it later boys."

Another loud thump came from above them. Jimin heart began to beat loudly in his ear as he noticed his mother putting down her utensils.

"Appa I need an answer now."

A louder thump came from above.

"I'm going to check what's up there." His mother pulled out her chair but Jimin beat her to it. 

"I'll do it." He excused himself and rushed out of the room.

Jimin sprinted to his room and bust the door open. He pointed to Taehyung whose knees were blended, he prepared for another loud impact with the floor.

"What in the world are you doing?!"

Taehyung turned to him, he revealed a taunting smile. "Yes or no?"

"I don't know."

Taehyung bent down again, jumped, and landed harshly on the ground. Jimin shut the door behind him and pushed him away from the spot.

"Tell Hyung yes that I'll get into the records even if I have to sneak in. You have to go now Tae!"

The brunette waved his hand in the air, he shrugged him off. Jimin stood in shock as the boy put in his shoes then walked past him to his door.

"So I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"You can't go through there!" Jimin grasped his hand but Taehyung shook it off. Despite his pleads for him to stop he wouldn't. They stood in the hallway, Jimin grasped tightly to his leg.

"Tae!" He whined while pretending to cry. Taehyung dragged his petite body along the hardwood floor, he limped his way to the stairs.

"Jimin?" His mother called out for him dangerously loud. Jimin stared at the stairs with wide eyes. He quickly rose from the floor and ran back to the room with Taehyung hand in his. The younger boy however didn't follow him in, he pushed him into the bathroom.

"Honey?"

Jimin stared straight into his friends eyes, he was extremely close. He locked the door slowly, Taehyung motioned for him to answer so he did.

"I uh I'm in the bathroom!"

Taehyung moved away from him, he opened the curtains of the window.

"Are you crazy?!" He watched he boy leverage himself onto the built-in heater. A gust of wind blew through throughout the the room.

"I'll fit."

"But you'll fall!"

"Yeah onto the roof. Go downstairs and make sure no one sees me."

"But Tae-"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, his aurora become so much scarier. His single left eyebrow touched his bandanna, his finger pointed to the door. Jimin nodded to him, confirming he'd obey. He warned him to be careful then exited the bathroom, he caught sight of his mother heading down the stairs. 

"Eomma! Sorry." He caught up to her and displayed a sweet deceiving smile. "I'm sorry for taking so long. 

She grinned back. "That's alright sweetie. Did you figure out what was making that noise? I actually thought someone broke in." She laughed, Jimin joined her nervously to avoid answering. When they reached the end of the stairs they entered a living room full of people. 

"Oh no..." Jimin mumbled to himself as the visiting family along with his united in living area which happened to have large windows out looking the porch of the house. He stood still by the stair case, if he made no movement perhaps no one would bother to his way, the windows' way. 

Jimin pretended to adjust his shirt but his hand was swatted away by his brother's. 

"Your little friend's feet are dangling from the roof." 

Jimin's head turned to the open window, he was right. Taehyung's black shoes were swinging back and forth on the top of his roof. His jaw fell and he ran a hand through his hair in distress. Taehyung was going to jump any second, he need a distraction. 

"Sorry Hyunnie." He whispered to his brother before pressing his hand on his back and pushing him forward. The fifteen year old boy's body made contact with the floor at the same time as Taehyung's. 

"I'm going to kill you." Jihyun muttered as he pulled himself off the floor. Jimin attention was not on his brother's death glare or worried people's concerned face, he was watching Taehyung snicker as he ran off the property. 

"Jimin help your brother!" His mother pushed Jihyun onto Jimin, she instructed them to go clean up. Jimin joined his brother in the rest room to apologize, he was in no way dirty, probably just mad. 

"You're so dying tonight!" Jihyun yelled once he'd closed the door of the enclose space. 

"I'm sorry! I couldn't let them see Tae!" Jimin whispered. His brother rolled his eyes, he turned away from him. Jimin watched his fix his blonde strands back into place, he remembered something in that moment. 

"Why did you ask to see the organ records?" 

"Research." 

"That's my excuse, get your own. I'm being serious, why did you ask for them?"

Jimin waited for an answer but it never did come. The boy walked right out once he'd finish his business. They joined the family back in the living area like nothing had happened. The oldest and youngest conversed among each other leaving the ones in between. Jimin sat next to the girl, he tried keeping his space but she clearly wasn't. 

"Pink is my favorite color you know, it reminds me of cherry blossoms." She said softly and sweetly, she resembled a child. "Why do you like it?"

Jimin smiled nervously. He wasn't sure he should tell the girl he'd chosen the color of his hair after shooting a bullet in a paint can that held the color within so he lied. 

"Um it's just nice. I thought it'd be a great color for my research." He smiled right through his lie and she believed him. She nodded while humming lowly. 

"I hope this doesn't sound too forward but how about meeting with me tomorrow? I'd like to share some ideas, the only available day I have is Monday." 

Jimin went through his schedule, he wanted something to magically appear but nothing did. "That'd be great. Text me the details then?"

The girl nodded. "Yes of course." 

Jimin revealed her another smile, he'd just thought of a useful purpose for the girl. 

~'~'~'

I've got so much work but like I really don't want to do iittttt

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}