13

"Hyung~ Oh Hyung~"

Jimin groaned at the voice whispering into his ear, the hot breath disturbed him greatly. He pulled his blanket all the way above his head and ignored the constant whispers. 

"Hyung!" 

"What!" He sat up and glared at Jihyun. 

"Park Jimin is that how you speak to your brother!?" his mother's voice reached his ears, "You are older, set the example young man! Apologize to your brother this instant!" 

He turned his head, his mother stood at his desk with an angry expression and her hands at her hips. Jimin groaned and looked back at his brother who had an innocent expression on his devilish face. 

"I'm sorry Jihyun, Hyung didn't mean to yell at you." he mumbled. He looked back to his mother, she smiled approvingly. He let himself fall back on the mattress and his eyes close.

"Excuse me young man?" a nail poked at his chubby cheek. He sighed and opened his eyes, his mother peered down at him. "Yes Eomma?" he asked softly, careful not to anger her any more. 

She smiled sweetly, "Do you not know the day nor the time?". Jimin looked over to his alarm clock, it was six in the morning. He'd slept for only three hours, he really didn't have the energy for this. 

"Yes Eomma."

"Now didn't I tell you that you can't go to church with that hair?" she picked at the short orange stands. Jimin stared at the hair that fell over his eyes, 'so what' he thought. She raised an eyebrow as if she had heard his thought, "Would the lord approve of you changing your appearance?"

"Eomm-"

"Would he approve of  your behavior lately? Would he Park Jimin?"

"No Eomma." he said while trying to not roll his eyes. "Then why must you disrespect our savior by going to his home with your hair like this?" she said. Jimin shook his head and looked down, he wasn't feeling one bit sorry. Most of the time his mother managed to guilt trip him by using religion but he wasn't having it today. 

"What do you plan to do?" she said finally. Jimin sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He shrugged which was a huge mistake. 

"Excuse me?!"his mother yelled outraged. She stared at him with wide eyes while he stared back with his tired eyes and expressionless face. "What has been going on with you lately?! How dare you shrug at me! How dare you, my son, my little boy!" she held her chest dramatically and tears tickled at the corner her eyes. 

"Emma leave the boy." his father appeared at the door frame of his room. He was in his suit, all ready for church. The woman turned around and pointed down to her son, "He shrugged at me!"

"Let him be, look at him he's tired Emma. Late night studying tired him out," his dad looked at Jimin, "isn't that right Jimin?" 

Jimin wasn't sure why his dad was covering him but at the moment he didn't care, he nodded. His mother glared down at him one last time before stomping right past his father and out of the room. Jimin turned around, Jihyun was gone. 

"That's it, not even a thank you?" his father said, he was a lot closer to him now. Jimin turned his head towards him, "Thank you Appa."

"I know you came home at two last night. I also know someone, a man, dropped you off. Who is it?" his father questioned him. Jimin's eyes widened, he hadn't expected his father to lie for him despite knowing the truth.  

"A-A friend A-Appa." he stuttered. "Whoever it is I better not see him around here again. Whoever these new friends are they better not be stick around much longer, is that understood?"