57

"It has something to do with organs right?" 

A single side to the elder's face rose in amusement at the response of the younger. Namjoon sat back on his chair, proudly observing the boy before him. "That's right boy. You look clueless but you're a smart one."

Jimin gulped in response, the nerves coursing throughout his body prevented him from speaking any further. All he had done was put two and two together, not something he felt he deserved a praise for. Namjoon stayed silent after that, it was clear in his thoughts he was planning his next statement. 

"Do you know exactly how so or would you like to give a guess?" 

The boy thought the question over and how to go about answering it. He had been guessing, even researching as he laid in bed while Yoongi was away from him. It was a secret he kept to himself, a burden he did not feel like discussing voluntarily. 

"Yes or no Jimin?" 

"Yes I have a guess. S-Since you call it business I assume they're to sell?" He asked fearfully. The body of the seventeen year old trembled in anticipation. That guess was the one he believed would come to prevail the others, he had prepared himself if it came to be true. 

"Correct!

The truth scared him but it did not give him the urge to run away. 

"You're reacting some much better than Tae! I am astonished!"

Namjoon face was unlike Jimin had ever seen it before, he was proud. The smile on his face said only one thing and that was of a satisfaction. The seventeen year old boy shrunk under the gaze of the man as he mumbled a question. 

"Hyung...w-why do-"

"BASTARD!" 

An object crashed into the door of the office, it caused Jimin to flinch and Namjoon to groan. Screams of insults emitted from the other side, clearly it was Taehyung. The voices that followed were those of the other males in the room with him.

"Ignore him. What were you saying?" 

"Oh um-"

"ASSHOLE!" 

Another loud bang came from the other side, again Namjoon chose to ignore it.

"Go on." 

"Why a-are you selling...t-that?"

Namjoon puckered out his lips, he sipped from his cup. "Well that's none of our business. People buy them and we do not question them. That's like saying you go to a store and buy an item, people can assume what's it for but only you know what it's really for. Everyone has different reasons, we are just simply their producers Jimin. Leave it to your imagination to decide." 

Jimin thought over his words before answering, he was unsure what exactly to think of them. He had never heard of such business therefore he was curious as to know why people would buy such a product and for what use. He did as Namjoon had implied, he minded his own business and left it to his imagination. He did not need to know despite his urge to want to. 

"I will."

"Good, now I have a question for you Jiminie. Would you like to join our little establishment?"

The unexpected question left the boy with widened eyes and a blank mind. No thoughts crossed his mind as he stared at the man before him in amazement. 

Namjoon chuckled at the reaction of the seventeen year old, he proceeded to explain. "It'll be like a part time job. Since Taehyung and Hoseok aren't on good terms I'm sure either one would rather not do deliveries alone. Your job would just to accompany either Tae, Hoseok, or Jungkook to drop off the order and that's all. Of course you must be careful but I do believe the job is quite simple. You'll get to earn a few bucks as well since the job board isn't exactly doing well lately. Sleep on it."

Jimin nodded his head, he gulped while his gaze fell to the back of the glass cup that blocked him from seeing all of Namjoon's face. He watched as the liquid was consumed and the how it flowed down the throat of the man's. It sent shivers up his spine. 

He rose. "I'll let you know soon Hyung. May I leave now?" 

Namjoon nodded his head. "Yeah of course but do me a favor before you do. Pass me the bottle and tell Hoseok to get in here." 

The boy did as he was told. First he reached for the vintage looking bottle that was pointed to, Namjoon poured the liquid into the cup and began looking over papers again. He mumbled a farewell before walking into chaos on the other side of the closed door. 

Taehyung laid in Jin's arms on the floor, his face was stained with tears and his chest heaved up and down while he looked to the man across from him. Standing up was Hoseok staring down at him, Yoongi was in front of him. The raven haired male muttered incoherent words to him in attempts to calm him, clearly he was stirred up. Jungkook stood between the pairs, observing them before looking over to Jimin. 

"Which one does he want to see?" 

"Hoseok, Taehyung, what the hell is going on? What do you think this is? A mad house?"

Jimin side was joined by Namjoon, the cup was gone. He walked away from him and bent down to Taehyung laying on the ground. The boy did not say anything, he waited for Namjoon to get close enough before launching himself forward into his embrace. He sobbed harder while his body was moved away by the two nearest to him. He disappeared into the office, leaving just the four of them. 

"I'll have dinner out." Jungkook said in the silence. He did not wait for a response but he didn't have to, almost immediately Yoongi held him back. 

"Where are you going? It's late."

The boy shrugged. "And? I'm hungry and Jin hasn't cooked, just let me go."

Yoongi's single eyebrow rose at the tone of the young man. He released his arm and intimidatingly stepped forward. "With everything going on I don't think you should and watch the way you speak kid. If you're having dinner than we all are, come on." 

No words we exchanged between them all, in silence they obeyed to the command of the elder. They piled together into the small black car, Jimin sat in the back with the other young boy. Hoseok unwillingly sat in the front, his whines were not taken into consideration. The two in the back kept quiet as they overheard the scolds said by Yoongi.

"What the hell was going through your head Jung Hoseok? He's a boy! How did you fucking think he was going to react!? What you thought it was going to be typical sunshine and rainbows when he found out!?" 

"I didn't think he'd see me! Okay! Are you happy?! I messed up!"

Yoongi's scoff was heard in the car and nothing more. Hoseok began to ask for the vehicle to be stopped but as expected, his request was denied. The only sound to fill the space was that of the radio and the notifications of Jungkook's phone. All was calm until the station was changed to a man who was clearly a news reporter. 

"Less than half an hour ago a woman was spotted with missing limbs and an open wound in her stomach just by the smoothie shop near Vergunes Ave. The only witness was a passing child who claimed he saw a red headed man along with with a pink haired man, they each exited the alley with bags in their hands. The traumatized young boy said the tall and short man were definitely in some sort of acquaintance for they yelled in an aggressive friendly matter to each other before taking off, the boy claims  the short male with pink hair asked for the red head to salute his brother-"

In a swift movement the vehicle was turned to the right. Jimin's body involuntarily pressed itself against the side of the young boy's whose face pressed itself against the glass. In the mist of the shock and yelps Jimin's eyes trailed to the screen of the Jungkook's phone, he was surprised to see the name of his messenger chat. 

Jihyun. 

~'~'~'

I have been through so much shit in the pass day so sorry for the last update. Honestly everything is just a mess for me right now so I do apologize for any other inconveniences later on. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}