22

"Call me if anything baby okay? Mommy will be at home with Hyunnie but I can be here as quick as possible." 

Jimin looked at Baekhyun nervously. He shot him a sorry look before turning back to his mother and nodding. "I know, I'll be fine." 

"Alright Jimbles. Enjoy yourself boys." She waved at Baekhyun and gave her son a kiss on the forehead. It took Jimin a few more reassuring phrases to get the woman to leave. He turned to boy behind him and together they took a seat. 

"This is bullshit." Baekhyun spat once Mrs.Park was at a safe distance. 

Jimin eyes widened slightly at his vocabulary but he tried not to make it noticeable. He couldn't believe he'd used such profanity in place like this. Who curses at church?

"You were forced to come as well?" Jimin asked just as Baekhyun took a sip from his red cup. He nodded, his brown stands bouncing up and down. "Of course I was. I don't know who the hell likes to come to these things. I've manage to dodge Sundays with the excuse that I have no friends but now thanks to all this I won't be able to say that. 

Jimin nodded slightly. Clearly the boy was even unhappier than he was. 

He looked out to the other teens mingling along to some music he couldn't recognize. Half of the girls were huddled up in a corner staring at something on their phone, giggling. Most of the boy were laughing in their small group except for one. 

He was near the window, leaning against the wall. He sipped from his red cup slowly.

"You know him?" 

Jimin shook his head. He must have been new, just like Baehyun. 

"Say you want some?" Jimin turned to look at what Baekhyun was talking about. He shook the red cup in his hands slight and smiled. "It's only got a little if you know what I mean." He in fact did not know what he mean so he just shook his head. "I'm not thirsty, thanks." 

"Suit yourself then." 

Baekhyun took a sip from the cup again and leaned back on the some what uncomfortable chairs. This so called reunion got even more boring as the time progressed. Jimin eyes flickered to the boy at the window a few times. He left on the last glance Jimin spared him. 

"This sucks!" Baekhyun huffed besides him. "You want to get out here? I know something fun we can do." he smirked. 

Jimin looked around. He knew he shouldn't leave but the lame party still had a few hours to go. He'd barely even been there for one and he was ready to jump out the window even if it meant just falling into the bush of roses. 

"What are we going to do?" He asked as he looked around. Anything seemed better than this. 

"Come on let's get going, you'll see when we get there." Baekhyun gulped down the rest of his drink which he had been sipping from slowly. "We have to get past the parents by the front door, do you know how we can?"

Jimin nodded. There was one place he knew they could easily get out of. "We can say we're going to the bathroom. Down the hall from there is this room where we have class, there's a window that leads to one of the gates right around the building."

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. What he did next surprised Jimin. 

He threw his arm around his shoulder and leaned in closer to him. "Let's do it buddy!" He patted his back before getting up. He walked off ahead to the snack table where he poured himself some more punch, he then shoved it in the garbage can. 

"Why'd you that?!" Jimin stared at the perfectly good drink in the container. Baekhyun shrugged. "You think they're not keeping an eye on us? They'll be sniffing the trash for any funky smell, with the punch inside, the smell is masked. Gotta think ahead Jiminie." 

Jimin nodded. He had no idea what he was talking about but he make sure to save the advice somewhere in the back of his head.

They made their way across the awkward boys and giggling girls. As they headed down the hall to the bathroom they were questioned by an adult, a woman. Jimin recognized her as his mother's friend. She let them go but once she turned her back to another leaving boy from the room, they ran around the corner. 

"T-That one." Jimin pointed to the second to last door at the end of the hallway. Baekhyun patted his shoulder and went on ahead. Jimin followed behind the boy until they stood in front of the closed windows. 

Baekhyun proceeded on to open the window with a bit of a struggle but he managed. He stared out of it before throwing his leg over the window seal as if he did it everyday. "Be careful with your head." He said before bringing his leg to the other side and disappearing from Jimin's sight. 

Jimin gulped as he stared out the open window. He followed Baekhyun's action but once one of his legs made it to the other side he froze. He could hear footsteps getting closer and the sound woman chattering approaching them. They were his mother's friends, that was for sure. 

"I believe it's in the teenager's room. Check there." 

"Hurry up!" He heard Baekhyun whisper. The footsteps got closer but he couldn't get himself to move. He knew if got caught he was done for but by the looks of it that was exactly what was going to happen. He clenched his eyes shut as he heard the voice right outside the room. 

He opened his eyes as he felt his body falling back, thin hands wrapped around his side. His feet landed on the floor with a small thump and they took off. 

He could hear the woman shrieking about the window being opened as they ran around the building to hide in case they decided to look out. If they did, he wouldn't even know because they were past the gate by the time the woman would have the chance to even get their heads out the window. 

"Oh was that a thrill!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Jimin smiled, it sure was. "Oh man! I have to thank Yixing for showing me that! You know the same thing happened to me once but my friend pulled me out so we managed to get away." 

Jimin hummed and listened to the boy story as they walked in some unknown direction, Baekhyun was leading. He rambled on about things, Jimin just listened. 

"Here we are!" 

Jimin looked around the dark street as Baekhyun walked into an alley. He went behind a few garbage cans and moved things around. Even the street cats hissed at his sudden ruckus. 

"Are you good at painting as you are in math Jimin?" 

"Um...not really." 

Baekhyun didn't respond. Instead he finally pulled himself away from the trash with a duffel bag in his hands and dragged it across the floor, the sound of metal hitting the ground hit their ears. He stopped in front of Jimin and reached into the bag. 

He held up a can. 

"Well can you do graffiti art?"

~'~'~'

Two updates, I have blessed you all. 

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}