14

"Well are you going to just sit there?"

Jimin smiled nervously as fiddled with his fingers. He didn't say anything though, he was too focused on not having a small melt down.

"What's wrong pretty boy?"

Yoongi took hold of his chin and turned it so now he faced him. Jimin bit on his bottom lip and stared at the steering wheel.

"E-Eomma says g-gun are bad and I do-don't think I should try it anymore." he mumbled softly. Yoongi broke out in laughter, so much he threw his head back. Jimin looked at him confused, he was clueless as to what was so funny.

"Hyung?"

"You're joking right?" Yoongi said, he looked serious again. Jimin stared at the orange strands that fell over his eyes, he couldn't answer. Yoongi moved them out of the way so that he was forced to stare at him instead.

"You shot Jungkook's sniper, no excuses. Now let's go."

Yoongi let him go and climbed out of the car. Jimin inhaled deeply of air in attempts to calm his nerves. He wasn't sure what had come over him all the sudden, he'd actually been excited. The image of his mother's disappointed face flashed in his mind again.

There was a tap on his window, "Let's go carrot head."

He sighed and opened the door. He followed Yoongi into the building.

"Well well of it isn't sugary sugar Suga."a man at the front desk said as he caught sight of the two. His eyes flickered to Jimin who bowed politely.

"Jooheon," Yoongi gave him a small nod, "Get me a session for all afternoon would you?"

The red head behind the counter nodded and proceed to press on the screen in front of him. 

"Outside or inside?"

Yoongi turned to the boy besides him and scanned his nervous expression. He smirked, "Inside is fine."

Jimin tried not to look intimate by the intense stare. He looked away from him to the weapons that hung on the wall. All sorts of guns were displayed along it.

"Alright Hyung, it set." Joonheon said and handed Yoongi small tag with the number '93' on it.

"Drop by for a round 'kay? Bring some money to put down. Come on pretty boy." Yoongi gave the counter a pat, catching Jimin's attention. The boy followed him, the butterflies in his stomach going wild. 

He was really nervous. 

He just didn't understand why. He hadn't given the sniper a second thought but somehow this was a much bigger deal. Unsure of his own feelings, Jimin pushed them aside and tried to calm his nerves. 

"You're so red. You look like a pumpkin already, now your face looks like a tomato."

Jimin giggled at the joke, it was corny but he'd found it quite funny. His eyes closed shut so he missed how the expression on Yoongi's face changed as well. He quit his giggling after some time and smiled at him.

"That made me feel better, thank you hyung." 

"Good, here put these on." he handed him safely glasses in one hand and a pair of muffs for ear protection in the other. He put them on carefully and followed Yoongi into a room. It was a hallway, there were stations. He looked around, it looked very similar to that of a film he'd seen. His mother obviously would not have not approved oh him seeing a film with weapons so he managed to get past the security on his phone and watch the famous movie all his peers talked about earlier that year. 

They came to a stop in one of the station, Yoongi left him alone to let his eyes wonder. He stared at the target ahead, it wasn't too far. It was some what in the shape of a human being, not exactly but resembled one.

"Alright pretty boy, here you go." 

Yoongi appeared besides him with a gun in his hands, "This baby right here is a AMT Hardballer, beauty isn't she?". Jimin hummed in agreement , he wasn't lying he really did like the way the weapon looked. It shone beautiful under poor lighting and looked great in the pale bony hands that held it. 

"Now let me demonstrate and then you'll give it a try alright?" 

"Yes Hyung." 

Jimin moved aside and watched Yoongi bring  the pistol up with both hands. He pointed out parts of the gun to him, explain what they were and what they did. Jimin watched closely as he put his finger on what he learned was known as the "trigger" of the hand gun, it released the bullets inside one by one. 

"Mufflers on and watch the target." Yoongi said before putting on his own and picking the gun up again. Jimin did the same and watched as he rid of something he learned was for safety, in case of accidents. The gun was held with his arms straight out and his finger rested on the trigger with no pressure. Jimin turned his head to the target, he braced himself for the loud sound. 

It hit right in the middle of the head. 

"Woah!" he clapped softly, he was amazed. He turned to Yoongi who held the weapon out towards him, Jimin stared at the gun. He looked up at him and then back down at the object.

"Well go on, grab it."

He did just that. He stood in the spot Yoongi was previously and the older man stood in his place. Yoongi extended his hand and pointed at the target he'd hit, "It's you're first time so don't expect to get anywhere near the target."

Jimin nodded, he was well aware of that after the sniping session with the young boy. He held the gun up only to be stopped instantly. Yoongi began to ramble about his incorrect posture and how he could end up hurting himself. 

"Let me show you." Yoongi said before moving to a spot behind him. Jimin gulped as he got so close that he could feel his chest on his back and his breath on his neck. Yoongi extended his arms and wrapped them around his wrist.

He slowly began lifting his arms to the correct angle and then moved his hand up, "Rest your index finger in the trigger." 

Jimin did just that. He tried to concentrate on the task on hand, not the man breathing down his neck and the weird feeling going through his body. 

"Now I want you to visualize that bullet and think about where you want it to go." Yoongi had moved the ear muff so now he was whispering into his ear. Jimin ignored the shiver running down his spine and moved his direction ever so slightly. He cocked the gun, preparing the next bullet for it's escape. 

"Good, now remember you're the bullet. Right now your in this human body and must transport yourself to the target's body, one specific place on that target. Think of that one place and imagine piercing through it, remember you're the bullet. The bullet is you, you are the bullet, you both are one."

Yoongi returned to muff onto his ear and unwrapped himself from him. He moved aside leaving Jimin alone with his thoughts. His eyes closed and he let the words sink into his mind. 

'I am the bullet, the bullet is I, we are on.' he thought as breathed out a breath he hadn't even realized he'd been holding in. With the release of that breath his heart sped up and his eyes opened. He aimed for the middle of the target as he thought of himself as the bullet. He imaged piercing right through that spot he had in his eyesight, it brought him satisfaction just thinking about it. 

He pulled the trigger. 

~'~'~'

I hope no police show up at my house asking why I was googling types of handguns. Like what am I suppose to say? Sir it's for fanfic?

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}