20

Jimin looked around the side walk before having Yoongi park in the corner. He fouldn't afford lecture from his father as to why he was being dropped off by the mysterious man again.

"These houses are so big." Yoongi commented as he looked out his window. "I wish I could live in one of these. I wouldn't have to worry about how big my shit is."

Jimin hummed and undid his seat belt. "Thank you for today Hyung but I have to get going now."

"Woah! Woah! Wait pretty boy." Yoongi held his arm before he could go anywhere. He watched as Yoongi reached behind his seat and pulled forward his book bag. Jimin quickly took it and held it to his chest, how could he forget it? If he came home without his book bag he was done for with his mother. 

"Thank you!" Jimin reached for the door handle but before he could push the handle outwards a click was heard throughout the car and the door would not push out. He turned to Yoongi once he realized what he'd done.

"I'm late..." he mumbled. The sun was barely out anymore, he was about half an hour later than he should be. Turned out on their way back from their little visit resulted in everyone returning from where ever causing them to be stuck in traffic.

"Exactly you can be two minutes later, it doesn't matter anymore. Were you going to leave without saying goodbye?"

Jimin pouted. "But I did...I'm sorry." He shrunk back in his seat and held the bookbag to his chest. "I really didn't mean to be rude to you Hyung...I was just worried about Eomma. I really am sorry."

Yoongi chuckled and poked his cheek so the boy would turn to look at him. "It's alright baby. Do you want me to come pick you up tomorrow? We can go to my place and watch a movie with some popcorn?"

Jimin blushed at the nickname. He sure did like the idea of watching a movie with Yoongi but he knew he had tutoring tomorrow. "What about at the end of the week? I'll even stay over if you want me to." 

Yoongi smiled and kissed his cheek. "Even better. Let me know if you want me to come for you tomorrow either way okay?" Jimin nodded and smiled. "I need to go now Hyung, bye."

Jimin turned his head to leave but Yoongi's hand brought it back. "That's it? No kiss goodbye, just a plain 'ol bye?" Jimin smiled sheepishly, the grasp on his book bag tightened.

"Um...I-I've never...you know..." He pushed against the book bag against his face so that the only visiable part to Yoongi were his eyes.

"You've never kissed anyone?" Yoongi chuckled. Jimin shook his head a mumbled a small stop it but that only caused Yoongi to burst out into laughter. Jimin put down the bookbag and stared as Yoongi pressed his forehead against the wheel as he laughed.

"B-But you're s-seventeen! St-Stop lying to me." Yoongi laughing had dialed down but Jimin was still feeling pretty bad. He wanted nothing more than to get into bed and curl up in bed now but he knew he couldn't just leave the car without saying anything.

"I'm not! I-I'm just... I'm not that good looking."

Yoongi quit his laughing completely and faced the boy again. He cupped his chubby cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. "If you're not good looking then I must be something indescribable. Who told you such a lie baby?"

Jimin shrugged. He'd been told so since he was growing up, by his classmates, sometimes even by his cruel cousins. He had always been told to not listen to them by his mother but he couldn't help but wonder if what they say was true.

"Well they're wrong, very...very..." Yoongi inched closer to him at every word. "Very wrong."

Jimin closed his eyes at the sensation of lips on his. He let Yoongi take charge for he didn't know what he was doing.