29

Jimin pushed the door open. 

He was greeted with music and smoke. He coughed as he pushed his way past it. 

"Jimin! You came!" Taehyung yelled. Jimin smiled and approached him at the table. Lied out in front of him were bills stacked on bills. "Look at all we've made!"

"We?" Jin appeared besides him. "Look at all Hoseok made you dimwit!" Jin's hand came in contact with the back of Taehyung's head. "Hi Jiminie."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up. He threw an arm around Jimin and led him to the rest of the crowd by the sofa, many people he did not know were gathered. There were a few men and woman sitting around a table he'd never seen in the room. 

"Guys look who came!" Taehyung patted Jimin's shoulder. He introduced him to everyone one, they greeted him back. However his attention was on the boy glaring at him. "He's the one I've been telling you about." 

"Oh!" A woman in a snap back piped up, "You were at the shop! You're that boy Yoon was telling me about." Jimin nodded in agreement with the woman, she seemed so proud of herself for recalling him. 

"Um where is Yoongi Hyung?"

"Why do you care?" Jungkook snapped at him. 

"Woah kid." Hoseok slapped his arm. "He went to buy some more beer with Joon." Hoseok said, he sipped from a red cup. "He'll be back soon, want to join us?" 

Jimin shook his head. He couldn't drink, he wasn't of age just yet. "Can't." 

"Ah come on. Tae does it once in a while, it won't kill you." Jooheon, the man from the shooting range, held up a cup for him. 

"Actually it can. It can damage many parts of-"

"Ah okay okay!" another man flung his hand in the air. Jimin recognized him as well, he was the one Yoongi had picked up a package from. Taehyung gripped his side harder.

"We'd love to stay but Jimin and I have plans. Jungkook why don't you come?"

The younger boy glared at Jimin as he sipped from his cup, his eyes flickered to Taehyung. "No, I'm staying here with my Yoongi Hyung." 

"Okay fine then, stay with the geezers. We'll be back soon Hobi." Taehyung waved him goodbye and they left the room. Taehyung pushed him out of the alley. "I have a fun night planned Jiminie, I think you'll really like it. Let's go meet up with some friends first." 

Jimin continuously asked what they'd be doing but Taehyung refused to say anything. They were walking side by side for the most part until Taehyung took off running, Jimin ran right behind him. 

"Tae!" he screamed as his friend made a turn in the abandon road. He stopped when he recognized the large metal gates. Three silhouettes awaited them at the entrances. 

"Yo!" A masculine voice screamed, another approached them. "Hey!" Lisa threw an arm around him. 

Jimin greeted her, his cheeks red from her closeness. "What took you guys so long?" She asked as they got closer to the group by the gate. "Jungkookie didn't come with you guys?" 

"No. He decided not." Jimin responded, they arrived to the gate. Taehyung was standing by the lock with a ring full of keys, he was searching through them. "Hello." Jimin greeted them all. 

"Jimin!" Baekhyun pulled him into a hug and squeezed him tightly. "Hi buddy! I've missed you!" He patted his back aggressively while laughing anxiously. Someone pried him off. 

"Jesus man! Let 'em breath!" A brown haired boy about Jimin's age screamed at the brunette. "Sorry about him, he's had a little to drink." 

"Aw man you started without us?!" Taehyung exclaimed. He twisted the key into the hole and pulled the lock off the gate. Together they walked into the junkyard Jimin had become very familiar with given Taehyung always brought him there. One by one they climbed the rooftop of the building and sat in circle.