23

"Pass the red." Baekhyun held out his hand. Jimin complied and passed over the spray can. 

He admired the boy as his arm hovered in quick movements along the wall. He looked around every once in a while like Baekhyun had told him to. They had to make sure no cops were around, they'd really be in trouble then. 

"Pass the black Chim." Baekhyun threw the the red down to the floor and adjusted his mask. Jimin squinted in the dark in attempts to find the requested can in the line he'd form. 

"Here you go." He picked it up and threw it to him. Baekhyun took it and unlike before, his hand movements were short. 

"P.C.Y?" Jimin tilted his head and read the letters his friend had just finished writing. Baekhyun moved away from the wall and together they admired it. 

It was a flop of bright red hair on a faceless head. Next to it the initial's P.C.Y.

"Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun said as he began collecting the cans on the floor. He shoved them into the duffel bag along with his mask. 

"Whose that?" Jimin asked as he handed over his own mouth mask. 

"Someone very important to me. Thanks to him I am the person you see in front of you... No longer a shy scrawny brat with no friends." Baekhyun patted his shoulder. Jimin stared out on the art, it really was a masterpiece. 

He wished he could say the same as  Baekhyun, to have a transformation like the one he claimed he made because of that one person. 

"Shit." Baekhyun whispers. Jimin's eyes widened at the colors being reflected off the wall. 

Blue and red. 

Sirens went off. 

"Down the alley! Come on!" Baekhyun took Jimin's hand and they took off. Jimin struggled to keep up at first, all he could think of was being caught. If he was caught then he could say goodbye to ever going back outside. 

"Hey!" 

"Down the block!" Baekhyun whispered to him. Jimin looked around to the buildings, they looked familiar... 

 "The bar!" Jimin yelled and pointed around the block. He was near the bar he had met with Hoseok and Yoongi. He turned his head back to see two officers running towards them. 

He knew they couldn't go there anymore since he had just yelled out for the entire block to hear. With Baekhyun's thin hand in his, they turned the corner and the men were no longer behind them, at least for some time. 

"Sprint to the alley across the street." Jimin pointed to where. Baekhyun gulped and took off, Jimin behind him. 

"Hey stop right there!" 

"Yeah right." Baekhyun scoffed as they ran down the alley. Half way through Jimin pushed him into what he thought was a wall but was actually an opening. Jimin touched along the door in front of him for the knob. 

"Jimin!"Baekhyun tugged at his shirt to pull him away but Jimin wouldn't budge. He could hear the footsteps only meters away from the opening just when he found the knob. He turned it and pushed against it. He dragged Baekhyun in and shut it close slowly so that impact of the frames would not be heard. 

"They must have split ways on the street!" 

Jimin leaned against the door, his chest heaving up and down. He smiled at Baekhyun who began giggling despite being breathless. 

"What's in there?" Baekhyun asked as he flicked the light switch to reveal their small hangout space. Jimin shook his head, "Don't know, not allowed in."

He wasn't told he wasn't allowed in but he'd never been introduced to the room therefore he just assumed so. He made a mental note to ask Yoongi about it. 

"What is this place...?" Baekhyun looked around. Jimin motioned for him to follow him to the couch so he can explain. He wasn't sure just how much he could reveal but he thought something basic wouldn't do much harm. 

"It's my friends place. They just meet here and hang out...you listening?" Jimin's eyes followed Baekhyun, he was looking at the job board. 

"You're one of us Jiminie? That explains the sudden orange hair! Whose your leader?"

"What..." Jimin leaned away from the boy. His smile grew even more and he seemed excited all the sudden. If he was asking who his "leader" was then Baekhyun knew about their clan like arrangement?

"Namjoon Hyung..."

Baekhyun's mouth formed an 'o' shape. "So you know Taehyung?" 

Jimin nodded. Baekhyun was about to speak again when a phone ringing interrupted him. Jimin fished for his phone is pocket when he realized whose ring tone that was. 

"Hello?" he mumbled into the phone. "Jiminie love I'm coming to pick you up now okay? Its getting pretty late and Hyunnie wants so you to go to his so-"

"Um actually Eomma," Jimin's eyes flickered to Baekhyun, an idea sprung into his head, "I'll be staying with Baekhyun for the night. We kinda hit it off and we'd like to see the stars from his bedroom, he has a telescope." 

Baekhyun broke out into a fit of giggles and fell back on the sofa. Jimin rolled his eyes. 

"Are his parents are okay with this?" 

"Yeah of course." Jimin lied again. His mother proceeded to lectured him on being a good guest for a few minutes before he could hang up on her.

"Really telescope?" Baekhyun grinned. Jimin slapped his knee and pushed him away. He dialed a different number. 

"Hello?"

"Yoongi Hyung? It's Jimin."

"Oh hey baby." 

Jimin smiled at the nickname. "Is the movie invite still available? I managed to get out of that thing, I'm all yours for the night." 

Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows at him, earning him another knee slap. "Of course Jiminie, just go to the shop. I live in the apartment above it." 

"See you soon then Hyung."

"See you soon baby." 

Jimin hung up and set the phone down on his lap. He couldn't help but sigh, a grin appeared on his face. 

"And you're gay too. Man have you been a surprise." Baekhyun words interrupted his few seconds of day dream. "I'm not." Jimin mumbled before standing up. 

"Oh please." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and began walking towards the door. 

"Let's just go." Jimin flicked the light switch off.

~'~'~'

Guess who should be working on her 6 page paper but no here I am updating. 

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}