38

"Bang!" 

Jimin smiled as the very last bullet shot through the exact spot he'd intended it to. Proudly he set down the gun and turned to Yoongi. The man was smoking alongside the man and woman who'd greeted them at their arrival. 

"No way." Dean laughed loudly, he held the cigarette in his mouth while he used his hands to applaud the boy. Jimin thanked him for his enthusiasm. 

"For such an innocent looking kid who would have thought right?" Heize snickered. She twirled her long blonde strands of hair as she approached the boy. "You want to shoot another gun?" 

Jimin looked out to the field, they'd been there for so long that the sun was now lazily hanging upon them. He knew sunset would soon fall, postponing his return home would only make his punishment worse and whatever excuse he came up with less believable. 

"I think not Noona." He said with a polite tone. She shrugged and inserted a fresh new magazine into the empty gun. Jimin opened his arms wide to wrap around the twenty four year old man. 

He lied his head on his shoulder."I want to go home, I'm really tired."

Yoongi agreed to them leaving after Jimin explained he hadn't slept except for the short nap he'd taken at church all thanks to Baekhyun who he joined in the back of the room while speeches were being preached. He bid his two new acquaintance farewell and headed back to the vehicle.

"They really like you, you've entertained them." Yoongi said once they were a safe distance from the pair. Jimin grinned lazily, hearing that made him happy. Once they arrived into the vehicle he buckled up and closed his eyes meanwhile Yoongi typed away at his phone. 

A knock came at a window of the car. Startled Jimin sat up straight, he stared at the person on the other side. He leaned back in surprise at the features of the young face staring at him. The window was rolled down to reveal him more clearly. 

"Missed me?"The boy smiled, he stared past Jimin to the driver who he resembled greatly. "You couldn't say hi or something asshole?" 

Yoongi exhaled deeply. "What do you want?" 

The boy  smiled. He walked to the back door and pulled it open, he got comfortable in the back seat. He held his hand above the the upholder, his face turned to Jimin. 

"I'm Jihoon. And you are?" 

Jimin stared at the boy closely then Yoongi then him again. "Um Jimin."

The brunette smiled, "Nice to meet ya. I'm this ungrateful asshole's brother. See you probably don't know that because he's too ashamed to speak my name." 

Jimin's eyes darted to Yoongi, waiting for him to respond to the aggressive sentence. The man rolled his eyes meanwhile putting the car in motion. The young boy sat back in his seat while humming to a random tune. 

"Shut it Woozi." 

"Don't tell me what to do. At least greet your little brother properly would you? What do you think mother would say if she found out you didn't greet me properly?" 

Yoongi exhaled deeply, clearly annoyed with his brother. Then all the sudden he jerked the car in a turn, throwing Jihoon to the right side of the car. 

"She'd say to put on your seat belt. What are you doing around here? Don't you have class tomorrow?" 

"I do." The boy said in a matter-of-fact tone. "The guys wanted to get together for a quick drink and some rounds, is that sin? And don't you have a shop to run?" 

Jimin kept quiet all throughout their little argument. There were no harsh words nor insults being tossed around yet their tones were menacing towards each other. 

"I do but you see Hoonie, I decided Jimin was much more important. I wanted to take my boy out for a round just like you." Yoongi mimicked the tone his brother had used. The two male's conversation died down letting Jimin fall into a well deserved nap. 

***

"Thank you for today Hyung." Jimin smiled as he leaned forward to capture Yoongi's lips with his. After sharing the small gesture he turned to look at the young boy in the back seat. His small mouth was wide open and his small eyes were closed. 

"I'll pick you up from school tomorrow baby." Yoongi said before planting a kiss on the boy's cheek. Jimin bid him farewell and he stepped out of the vehicle. Yoongi took off down the street. He stared at the houses, their outline was made clear by the falling sun. 

He stepped to the porch of his home, he knocked on the door waiting for someone to come open the door. He could hear the shout of his mother calling for his brother. He stood there for what seemed like hours yet no one came to the door. He knocked again.

"Hyunnie!" His mother called for her son again yet no one came to open the door. She appeared on the other side of the door with a blank expression. 

"Don't just stand there, come on in honey!" She turned back, rushing to the kitchen. Jimin's eyes followed her in full surprise. She had not screamed nor questioned his sudden appearance. Neither had she question why he was no longer in his church clothes or why he smelled like nature. 

"Um Eomma are you feeling well?" He peered into the kitchen where she moved back and forth in a hurry. She spared his a glance before opening the fridge's door, almost smacking him in the face. 

"Sorry about that baby but I'm in such a hurry. I forgot we're having the Kims over for dinner so I must hurry. How was the book shop?" 

Jimin leaned forward. "E-Excuse me? Book what?"

"The book store you boys went to, how was it?" She moved impressively with the knife at hand as she chopped the vegetable on the cutting board. "Where's Jihyun? I had completely forgotten he'd gone with you, I could have sworn I head noises from his room. You know what go find you're brother and wash up." 

Jimin backed away seeing his mother was clearly too busy to talk to him. He obeyed her orders and headed up the stairs to his brother's room. He decided a well deserved pat on the back was in order for boy for have coming up with a magnificent lie to cover him. 

"Hyunnie~" He knocked on the door and pushed it open. He had expected to either find no one or just his brother but he was met with the sight of another boy. Jihyun lied on his bed with a blonde boy closely at his side. 

~'~'~'

Two updates in one day what?! 

Anyone want to guess who the boy is?

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}