46

Jimin pulled back at the sight of his brother. The younger on the other hand was calm, not a hint of surprise played at his face. He walked inside, two boys followed behind him.

"W-What are you-"

"Well would you look at that!" Taehyung clapped his hands together. "If it ain't Taeyong!" 

"Oh and look Tae, Mark's with him!" 

The two taller boys looked to the ones behind Jimin. One posses hair that could almost be compared to snow and the other to a light honey. Both looked to be right around the age of Taehyung and Jimin. They each smiled, not sincerely. 

"Well if it isn't my favorite person." The blonde stepped forward, as did Jungkook. They stared each other down, gazes both staring daringly into each other. 

"What are you doing here?" Jihyun spoke up. The two boys with him walked past the rest to the computer. 

"None of your businesses, what are you doing here? You're suppose be at practice." 

"And you're suppose to be meeting with that girl you dirty liar."

"What did you call me?" 

Jimin eyebrows furrowed in anger to his brother's speech. The boy however did not back down, he glared back. Neither answered for the tension in the room was far too strong to be broken by words, it was cracked by the sound of footsteps. The brothers' eyes widened as they recognized the stomps and voice that followed. 

"Get into the bathroom!" 

Jihyun fell back on the door and pointed a closed door next to Jimin. The eldest opened it and urged for his friends and his brother's company to pile inside. He did not explain, he just told them to keep quiet. The brothers both rushed to take a seat across from the the big chair just as the door opened. 

"Oh would you look at that, my sons remember they've got a father."

Jimin turned around and smiled sweetly at his father after greeting him with the most polite words he could manage. Jihyun did the same which cause the man to furrow his eyebrows in suspicion. 

"How was the surgery? Is the lady alive?" Jihyun asked curiously as their father took a seat across from them. The man exhaled deeply and nodded. 

"All went well but that doesn't matter anymore. How come you two came to see me, are you sick?" 

Jihyun was about to speak but Jimin beat him to it. 

"I wanted to come say hi, I just finished my research session with Sohyun. It was short today and we were at a nearby shop so I thought it wouldn't hurt to stop by to see you. Has your day been good?" 

His father squinted his eyes at his eldest son then relaxed once more. "I guess so. I will be able to go home early today." He looked to his youngest son. "Aren't you suppose be at practice?" 

Jihyun perked up. "Coach isn't feeling all that well so he gave us a free day so I went to get a snack with the team nearby. Just like Jimin I thought I'd pay you a visit too." 

Their father scoffed. "Yeah right. You probably forgot your wallet and came for money. That's it right?"

Jihyun jaw fell open and he gasped dramatically. "No! Appa why would you think that!?"

"Because you're a little lair!" Jimin screamed in his brother's face. The boy glared at his brother, Jimin was enjoying his show far too much. 

"Alright boys." Their father called back for them both. "How about we go get some drinks? We'll get something to take your mother as well. Let me use the bathroom and-"

"No!" The boys yelled out in unison. 

"No?" Their father leaned forward, involuntary the boys leaned back. "What do you mean no?" 

"N-No because Jihyun went before you got here!" Jimin exclaimed with a nod of his head. "Ye-Yeah and he did not go number one." He pinched his nose and swayed his hand in front of his nose. He turned to at his brother who looked offended by the lie. 

"Right Hyunnie?"

Jihyun chuckled nervously. "Last night's dinner didn't do me so well..." 

"I'll use the restroom downstairs then, come on let's go." 

The older man rose from his seat, he gave the boys his back as he hung up his coat. The two  glared harshly at each other, wanting nothing more than to strangle the other. 

"Okay let's go. And when we get to the car I expect a name of a place or we're not going." 

The two nodded their heads and followed their father out of the room. Jimin mouthed an apology to the boys in the bathroom. He faked a smile as they waited for the elevator to come, he silently pried that they would not bump into the intern. It seemed Jihyun wished the same for he looked around every once in a while. 

Once the elevator came down everything ran smoothly. They reached the lobby without interruptions. 

"Jihyun use the bathroom here, I don't want you smelling up my car." Their father said at the entrance of the restroom. Jihyun held up his hands in defense, claiming it was not needed. His father insisted and so the boy was dragged into the room. Jimin exhaled a sigh of relieve, he was able to call Taehyung.

Jungkook picked up instead. 

"We'll get this to Jin. I'll send Tae to get you later for Joon is sure to want to talk to you when this is over. And keep that boy with you at all times, don't let him escape your sight." 

"Yes but-"

"We're getting out of here through another exit so don't worry for us. Just keep an eye on him."

Jimin was unable to question the sudden interest in his brother for he stood right before him. He put the phone away and followed his father out the entrance of the hospital. The man waved the receptionist goodbye and she did too however she stopped at Jimin. 

"Oh Jiminie where are-"

"My pass? Here." He set down the plastic item down in front of her with a smile. She took it and thanked him yet she kept her look of confusion. 

"Honey what about-"

"Bye Margo!" Jihyun screamed from the door. He waved at the woman while motioning with his index finger for Jimin to come closer. The elder boy smiled and ran off behind his family. 

When they climbed into the car Jimin sat into the back, when questioned he answered with a convincing lie to his father but not to his brother. They drove in silence to milkshake shop. Jimin did as Jungkook had asked of him, he kept his eye on his brother the entire time. He stared at the screen of his cellphone expecting him to answer message but instead he opened to a blank sheet with lines. 

He typed a few words then tugged at Jimin's shirt. With a forced smile he held the phone to his brother's face. 

Your friends are so dead. 

~'~'~'

Tfw when you've been working on a new book but aren't sure if you should release bc it might be too much to keep up with *sigh* 

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1}