25

"You smoke because it kills you?"

Yoongi nodded. He still hadn't turned to face him so Jimin decided to walk up to him instead. He climbed off the sofa, his covered feet hit the cold floor with a soft thump. He dragged himself over to the older man, he wrapped his arms around his sides.

He looked at him with his innocent brown orbs. "Why would you do that Hyung?"

He shrugged. He released a puff of smoke out into the frigid air. "There's nothing much to live for these days. I've got what I want, I have my shop. That's all I've ever wanted." He raised his arms so that Jimin's head slipped through. Jimin rested it on his shoulder.

"That's all you've ever wanted? Never thought of going skydiving or visiting different places or making your shop famous?"

"Unless I'm throwing myself off that plane without a parachute, no I have not. You don't need any those things to be happy baby, you don't need anyone either. People use to tell me I just needed to find the right person to be happy but little did they knew I already was."

Yoongi held the toxic back to his mouth but before he could part his lips for another doze, Jimin held his wrist. His eyes flickered to the boy who was staring at him.

"What so intoxicating about this?" He lowered Yoongi's hand. Yoongi looked to the rolled up tobacco and thought about the question. "It makes me feel good."

"Good?"

"Yeah... it send a feeling through my body I like. I light one when I'm lonely, it feels with the tip glowing I'm not anymore. I like watching the smoke leave my lips and linger in the air before it vanishes. It's like I'm blow away all my troubles, it helps me think...It's like a friend. Like an old friend that's been there through every bump in my life and will be for any to come."

Jimin thought about it. Was his smoking habits really just a bad habit like he thought. No.

"Can I try?" Jimin unwrapped his arm from Yoongi's back and pulled away. He stared at the white substance in between Yoongi's fingers with much curiosity.

He wanted to know that feeling that Yoongi enjoyed so much. He wanted to know what that pleasure throughout his body felt like. What satisfaction comes from watching the smoke leave his lips and linger in the air before it vanishes. He wanted to know what it was like to blow away all his troubles. What it was like to have a "friend" between his lips.

"Are you sure? I hope I didn't pressure you-"

"You didn't. I think I'm old enough, it's not like others my age don't do it. You didn't influenced me." He lied. He wasn't going to tell him otherwise to make him feel guilty. "Let me light a new one then." Yoongi turned to the table beside him where a small bowl with ashes and remains of other unfinished cigarettes lied. Beside it was an opened box of cigarettes. He pulled one out and snatched a lighter from the table.

Jimin watched closely as his finger slipped off the lighter and a spark appeared. He did it a few times until a flame finally came to be. He held the flame to the front of the cigarette until the white part glowed red.

"Do you know how to?" Yoongi held the tobacco up. "I've seen you do it, I think I can manage." Jimin took the cigarette between his fingers and stared at the burning tip for a few seconds. A strange feeling came over him, he was scared but at the same time wasn't. He held it to his lips. He parted them and slid it so that it lied between them.

"Don't inhale-"

Jimin burst out coughing. Yoongi took the cigarette back and patted his back. Once his coughing fit had come to an end he asked for it back. "I'll do it right this time, I promise." He said and took it from Yoongi. He did the same except inhale.

"Pretend your sucking on something, like a straw. Then hold it in your mouth for a few seconds."

Jimin did just that. He let the smoke sit in his mouth for a few seconds before he released it.

"How was it?" Yoongi asked. He was looking behind his shoulder, half of his upper body was out the window. Jimin nodded. "Okay I guess. It just felt weird."

"Do it a few more times, white thick smoke will appear then."

Jimin did exactly that. He repeated the process until the thicker smoke appeared and wave of an odd sensation went from his toes to his head. "Chemicals were just released in my brain to make me feel this way, that's why it brings you pleasure. Is this what pleasure feels like?"

"There's different types. That's just one of them baby." Yoongi pulled back and held his hand out for the cigarette. Jimin handed it to him. He watched as he pushed the lit part into the bowl of ashes until it was extinguished.

"Lets go to bed. I think you've had enough adult experiences for one night."

Jimin hummed in agreement. He headed for the bathroom where Yoongi told him there was an extra brush for him to. He filled the bristle with toothpaste and began rubbing it against his teeth. Yoongi said he'd join him soon after he was sure the cigarette was completely out.

His thoughts drew back to minutes ago. The feeling going through his body was unlike any before. This kind of pleasure he'd never felt before. He'd come across pleasure when he saw a grade that would make his mother proud or when he would taste something delicious. None of those compared to what the cigarette had made him feel. He wasn't sure how to describe but odd yet pleasurable.

"Thinking?"

Yoongi appeared behind him, he was reflected off the mirror. Jimin nodded and spit out the mixture in his mouth.He rinsed his mouth with water and moved aside so that Yoongi could do the same. He sat on the toilet seat while he did so.

"I wonder what those other 'pleasures' feel like. I'm guessing you've experienced most right Hyung?"

"Guess you can say that. There's still one I hope to feel."

"What's that?" Jimin asked. He was intrigued. He waited for Yoongi to rinse out his mouth for a responds but he never got one. He simply muttered something about being tired and left him alone in the bathroom. Jimin decided to drop the topic for now, clearly Yoongi wasn't up to talk about it. So he shut up and crawled into bed besides him.

"Come here baby, you're too far." Yoongi patted the empty spot between them. Jimin dragged himself closer and kept his arms to his side. "You're not cold?"

"No."

"I am." Yoongi turned on his side and looked at Jimin. "You want to help me warm up?"

"How?" Jimin asked. He wasn't heater now was he? "By moving closer so that we share body heat, you know cause I'm cold." Apparently he was. Jimin shot him an unamused looked, what a liar. He moved closer regardless. He buried his head in Yoongi's chest and draped and arm around him, he was very warm.

"You're so soft, like my bunny."

"You have a bunny?" Jimin pulled away from him and his head shot up. "Where?" he scanned the room for the animal. Yoongi chuckled and pushed his head back down. "No I don't."

"How disappointing." Jimin muttered. They didn't talk much after that, at all actually. He was enjoying the warmth radiating off the other. The only time he was held like this was by his mother but that was many years ago. He would come home crying about things the other kids would say about him or to him, about the cruel jokes. He would lay in his mother's arm and it made it all better, her reassuring words and comforting presence allowed him to move on from the horrid experiences, it allowed for him to go through another day. Even now that he lied in the same position with someone far from his mother he felt the same feeling.

He felt safe.

~'~'~'

*Writes 1393* words for chapter instead of for school essay* Why am I like this?

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}