60

"What?"

The young boy stood from the wooden chair to look down at the angry one below him. He repeated himself, closely he watched the expression that play at his face. Jungkook eyebrows remained furrowed as he glared into the innocent eyes of the frustrated elder.

"What's he talking about? What business do you have with his brother?" Hoseok asked. 

"I never confirmed it's his brother because it isn't. I have to go meet Yugyeom, we left a project to last minute." Jungkook sighed, his face returned to normal. "He wanted to work on it tonight since there's a party tomorrow. Can I go?"

Hoseok facial expression calmed as well but before he could speak once more the missing men entered the room. Each had attained jackets, clearly they were prepared to leave. Jungkook was forced along despite his whining. Jimin was sent to join Jumnyeon with Minhyuk in their vehicle while Hoseok took back Yoongi's car. The older man was in no mood to be messed with and so he took Jungkook with to scold him.

"You know I've heard alot about you." Minhyuk said after introducing himself properly. He apologized for not doing so before due to the given situation. "Heon's right, you're adorable. You make me want a pocket size version of you, wouldn't you agree Hyung?"

Jumnyeon chuckled at the statement but agreed. "I wouldn't mind carrying a little you around boy. Jin's told me much about you, I could see why you're so spoken of."

Jimin forehead wrinkled in confusion, the man had said what many others had. Almost all the people introduced to said he was mentioned to by someone, it felt odd to know he had been put in the thoughts of strangers. He took the opportunity to ask what he hadn't to others.

"Why is that? Why is everyone so interested to in me? Almost everyone I've met recently seems to have known about me before formally meeting. Is it something bad about me?" He asked fearfully.

The question lingered in the air for a little bit, it was being thought over.

"No actually. There's just something about you kid that's surprised us all. Well first of all you've got skills of a pro with a gun and you've done what no one else has."

"What's that?" Jimin asked curiously however he was not answered. The car came to a full stop inside a driveway and they exited. He did not ask the question again for he was distracted by who waited on the porch. Once he recognized the man Jimin took off to embrace him in a hug.

"Hey baby." Yoongi whispered just before placing a kiss on his ear.

"You're okay!" Jimin exclaimed with a wide grin. "I was scared for you!"

"I'm alright doll but thank you for worrying for these old geezer. I'm sorry for leaving you behind, I had to deal with those two."

Jimin nodded, he assured him he understood. As the walked into the unknown home he told Yoongi all about the confusion with the police. The man instantly became outraged when he heard the actions of the female officer but calmed down after he was assured all was taken care of.

"It was scary, I hated the lady. I didn't like the way she was looking at me." Jimin mumbled as he played with the black strands that were Yoongi's hair all the while sitting on him.

"Yeah I know you didn't." Hoseok appeared with Jungkook at his side. "If it wasn't for me he would probably be in jail right now. Great job with the lie though, the tone made you sound so innocent."

Jimin smiled proudly at the praise before looking to Yoongi to receive one from him. It was given to him in a few words and gesture on his cheek. With reddened cheeks and a smug look on his face he laid his head on the man's shoulder hearing what Hoseok had to say next.