8

Jimin followed the brown haired boy all the way to a roof. They looked out to nothing but ruins, a junkyard.

"Why are we he-here?"

A gust of wind blew, sending shivers up his spine. The boy inhaled deeply and exhaled once again. He looked around the roof, clearly in search of something. While he did that Jimin look about.

There were gray clouds in the sky, the sun hiding behind them making the day gloomy. Below him was junk, metals everywhere. He spotted a few put together cars, some crushed looking like cans. 

"Alright Jimin-"

"-Hyung. I'm more than sure it's Hyung."

Jimin grinned at him, the boy rolled his eyes, "Well Hyung, my specialty is long distance. I'm our defense."  Jimin's eyes widened at the item in his hands.

A sniper. 

He lied it down on the ground, his body following. Jimin did so too, he lied. He tried his hardest to not show his fear for the machine before him, his shaking was probably not helping. 

"How's your eyesight?" 

Jimin smiled nervously, "I wear glasses but I have contacts in now."

He pointed at his eyes. Jungkook nodded thoughtfully before turning to the junkyard below them. 

"You see that can on top of that hood?" 

Jimin followed his index finger. Indeed there was a can resting on the damaged vehicle. 

"Watch it closely." 

He did as told, his eyes set on the red substance.

 Jungkook slid his bullets in and brought his eye to the scope and his finger to the trigger. He moved his machine until the can matched up with the mid point of his quadrants. He bite down on his bottom lip and pulled the tigger. 

"Woah!"

Jimin's jaw dropped, just like the can.

Although they were a bit far from the placement of the car, he was able to hear impact of the bullet against the other metal.

He turned to the young boy, his eye was back on the scope. "Watch the bottle." he pointed near the car again. Jimin's eyes set on the bottle, he stared at it intensely, awaiting for it to be pierced by the sniper's bullet. 

"Oh!" Jimin began clapping as the bullet went right through it, shattering it. He smiled widely at the boy as he pulled away from his scope, a small smirk on his lips. 

"You try."

He moved aside and Jimin moved into his place. He stared at the gun, it was the first ever he'd seen in real life. With his mother being all religious and such, he'd barely even gotten a good look at it through television. 

"Um do I...?" 

He look at Jungkook confused, he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. He listened attentively as the boy explained every step to him. Once the explanation was over he received his first target.

"See that there," Jungkook pointed to a large metal sheet laying on a pile of other metals, "hit it."

Jimin nodded and did as told except he didn't.

He missed the target badly, he hadn't even aimed in the right direction. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and smiled at Jungkook. 

"Try again."

He did and once again he completely missed his target. 

"We're not leaving here till you hit it." 

He said after his tenth failed attempted. Jimin sighed and returned his eye to the scope, trying once again. 

***

"Hey guys, how'd it go?"

Jin approached them as they entered, Jimin slugging behind Jungkook. 

"Sniping is definitely not his thing. He even did worse than you Hyung."

At this Yoongi perked up, his green hair shooting up, catching everyone's attention. "He did worse than Jin Hyung?" he looked between the two hopefully. 

"Sounds impossible right?" Jungkook laughed," He did."

"Joon you were wrong! Pass me my money!" the man began laughing after he'd scream. Namjoon appeared, a shock look on his face as he stared at Jimin. 

"You're kidding right?" he stared at Jimin blankly. All he could do was shrug, making the sliver haired man drop his shoulders and sigh. He handed over bills to the man on the couch. 

Yoongi smiled as he counted the bills, he gave them a kiss and shoved them into his pocket. 

"Well since that's definitely not it then... V you're up!"Namjoon screamed before turning around and heading back into the room he'd come out of.

A few seconds later, the door by the entrance opened and out walked who Jimin assumed was V. 

"Heard my name, what's up?" he said as he wiped his hands. 

Jimin's eyes trailed down to his hands, they were stained red just like the rag he wiped them at. He stared at the bright color intently as possibilities of what it might be came to mind. 

"Worse than Hyung? Seriously?" 

Jimin snapped out of his trance and looked at the boy of about his age and shrugged. He turned to Jin who scoffed and walked away. 

"I'm Taehyung, let me just wash up and we can go." he smiled and returned to the door.

Jimin sighed and walked over to sit down on the sofa, of course Yoongi was all stretched out on it. 

He didn't even bothered moving but neither did Jimin in asking. He just let his rear end hit the floor and his back hit the sofa. 

"Worse than Hyung huh? And everyone thought that wasn't possibly, you should thank me." Yoongi turned on his side, facing him. "I believed you'd do worse."

Jimin stared at him, was he being serious? 

"Thank you..." he muttered and looked back down to the floor. He stared at his hands, the hands that had held their first gun for the first time ever today. 

'God would definitely not like this' 

He chuckled as he recalled his mother's scolding voice of what she'd say in such a situation.  

"Alright Jiminie, let's get going."

Jimin nodded and followed Taehyung out the door. His eyes trailed to the clothed black bag in Taehyung's hand.

They walked the same route he'd walked with Jungkook. Eventually they ended back in the junkyard. 

"So what's your 'specialty'?" Jimin asked curiously, he was sure whatever it was was being stored in the bag. Taehyung stopped walking and turned to him. He opened the bag and pulled it out.  

"Knives."

~'~'~'
Next up is Tae yay

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}