Song of Love: Chapter 1

This is my first story on Wattpad so it's alright to say that I suck...:-)

Song of Love-chapter 1

Rin POV

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

Crap.

It's the beginning of 8th grade, and I'm sooo not looking forward to it. I look at my alarm clock. 6:31 AM. Well, better start getting ready. My name is Rin, and let's just say that I'm bad at intros, so I'll keep it short. I live in Colorado, where it always has to be cold in the morning. Although it's barely August, I can see my breath as I exhale. I'm 13 years old and my parents divorced when I was 9. Let's just say that once you start an argument with my mom, you'll always lose, which is why I'm in her care. This is all I'm gonna tell you for now..

I look over to my clock, which now read 7:09. Crap, I'm gonna be late. I ran down the stairs, tripping at the last step and letting the floor catch me. I took an orange from the table and ran through the backdoor of the kitchen.

I sprinted like my life depended on it, only to be almost caught in a car accident.

"Sorry!" I hollered to the old hag trying to tell me that I'm number one. Crap, crap, crap! School was just one block away. Almost there! When I turned a corner, I just had to run into someone. Papers flew everywhere, and music notes appeared to be scribbled on them.

"I'm so sorry! Let me help-" I was caught off guard by how hot the guy looked. He was about the same age as me, and he was looking at me with a star-struck face.

"Thanks," he mumbled as we picked the papers up. He smirked a little.

"I'm Rin. What's your name?"

"Name's Len." He winked at me and suddenly the atmosphere read 'playboy'. Huh? Did this guy have a two personality problem or something? I looked at him, dumbfounded, and remembered that I was going to be late.

"Gotta go," I said and ran, but he caught my arm and kissed my cheek. A minute later, I processed what had happened and I pushed him away from me and ran to the school gates.