"It's Not About the Money".... Jessie J. You Are Wrong: Chapter 6

Song of Love chapter 6

Rin POV

I waited. And waited. I looked at the phone. 3:31. He said he'd be here 10 minutes ago! Did he get caught? I heard a scream. A scream suited for a girl. Someone banged on the locker, and it opened. Len grabbed my arm and we ran for our lives. Before we made it to the entrance of the school, Len got whacked by a football on the back of the head.

I had to be his support. Man, that perv has a good aim. I heard Len mumble something, and a limo came around the corner, and Len indicated that that was his ride. Without hesitation, I propped him up on the seat and sat next to him. He looked like he was gonna vomit, and he suddenly put his head on my shoulder. I knew I was blushing, but all I did was grab his hand. Why? I don't know. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

The limo took us to the rich parts of Colorado, which was next to the Cherry Creek Mall. I was remembering about how Len said he used to have rich parents. Are we going to their home or something? The limo rode all the way to the end of the rich homes, and went up the hill to what looked like a small mansion. A big water fountain was filled with moss, and the road was bumpy.

Len groaned, and I realized that he was unconscious this whole time. Plus, I was still holding his hand. Blushing, I took my hand away.

"Where are we?" I asked. He paused, having a thoughtful look and said, "My home."

We got out of the car and Len paid the limo driver with... A 100$ bill!? He told the driver to take me home, and with that, I left. Before leaving, his face looked distant, and it made me wanna kiss him... *slap* Once again, I have to not think that way. The driver looked at me worried and asked,

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I mumbled.

Once we reached my house, it was already 6:30. I opened the door, only to be pulled in and pushed on the couch.

"WHERE. WERE. YOU." Crap. My mom was furious. I stood up, only to be slapped. I glared at my mom. Well, that's my mom for you. She's been hitting me all these years, plus, she's extremely bipolar, so after this, she'll be happy and ask me if I want dinner. That's pretty much my routine at this house - I go to school, pit-pocket, ditch, play piano, go somewhere 'til 7 o' clock, have mom hit me, eat dinner. Then on weekends, I change it up a bit and on weekends I stay with a friend or take money from someone and stay at a hotel to avoid my mom.

I sighed, beginning to get tired of my routine. I walked away from my mom, and ran out the door. Might as well keep myself busy by pit-pocketing. Or maybe I'll go to McDonald's.